Todd's nephew💙

(m/n👇)

Today I went over to my uncle Todd's place to help with the puppy's

Today I went over to my uncle Todd's place to help with the puppy's. I also ended up buying him a new camper for them and himself. Right now I'm just chilling messing with my flute while he sees who's at the door. I heard a bit of yelling so I decided to check it out.

I got up and walked behind Todd with a glare. I see three turtles to which I know two of them from one of my uncles stories. I fold my arms and stare them both down. "Now now m/n stop glaring they are friends!"

Todd did seem alright with seeing them and the yelling is coming from the purple turtle and the blue. I sigh and my face softens. "Hello, what are your names?" The blue one immediately stops auguring and bows Infront of me.

"I'm Leonardo cutie~." He winks and straightens back up. One by one they introduced themselves. After that we all went outside so the puppy's could play.

I sit beside Todd with a lemonade in my hand. "So m/n how tall are you?" Mikey looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I took another sip before speaking. "I'm 6'1."

He nodded satisfied with the answer that was given. While Leonardo was gone to pick up something the puppies took his seat and went to sleep. Which left no more room on the bench for him when he finally came back. He looked around to try and find something to sit on.

"Here love." I picked him up and sat him in my lap then continued to drink my lemonade like nothing happened. He however started blushing furiously. Michelangelo started busting out laughing at his brother finally getting flustered by someone else. To which he then got threatened by Leonardo.

I yawned seeing as it was almost time for my forest 'ritual' I guess people would call it. Todd went inside and put the puppies to bed and himself. "Would any of you like to accompany me in my forest healing?" They all nodded assuming it probably sounded interesting the way I worded it. I helped Leonardo up then got up myself.

They all followed me into the woods. I made sure to avoid all poison ivy, oak, ect. I then found a clearing and sat down in the middle drawing little symbols in the ground with my hoof. "Come come sit." They all say around me.

"Now just take a deep breath and relax let all the stress or pain roll off like water on a duck." The circle lit up turning an emerald green.

The others only visit this place once or twice with me a week. However me and Leo have been coming here together for almost six months now. I take in a deep breath and let all my anxiety slip off me. "Something wrong m/n?"

I smiled he always new when something was bothering me. "Yeah." He started braiding my hair. "Tell me about it."

"Well there's this guy I like but I have no clue if he likes me back." I could feel his aura drop in the earth that gives me a sign he might like me back! "Oh yeah? Well in sure he must like you back I mean who couldn't."

"Leo..?" He moved to the side to face me. "What's up?" I let out a long sigh and gently pulled him into my lap like the first day we met. "The one I like is you."

He practically lit up as I said this and hugged me. "I like you too cupcake~." I started chuckling at the fact he already gave me a nickname.

I picked him up aswell as got up myself. "Would you like to go on a date? We can point out different rocks we think resemble eachother?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "That sounds fun." And that's what we did, now I have a wonderful flirtatious boyfriend, and an amazing rock collection.