Savior💙

(M/n👇)

I've been experimented for as long as I can remember by the humans

I've been experimented for as long as I can remember by the humans. I was human once but that time of my life is blurry. Today I decided I was gonna see if someone could come and rescue me. I'm too weak to break out of this hell.

I got a star and put a note on it. Then I let it out of the bars. I heard banging on my door. "EXPERIMENT 3666 TIME FOR YOUR SHOTS." Honestly they didn't need to yell I could hear them just fine.

I sigh and walked out. They put me in cuffs and pulled me along. I fucking hate getting the shots. They hurt so bad!

Then I end up passing out and wake up with new wounds and shit. One time I woke to being water boarded! Luckily the water had turned to into from my face and I could breathe. Who even gave these people the right to do this?

I could feel myself about to pass out again so I braced myself. I started to wake up on what I assume is hours later. I held my head and groaned. I looked around and saw i was back in my room.

I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black out. I squinted my eyes and saw four people breaking in? Maybe they saw my note! No probably not that's just wishful thinking m/n.

I sat on my mat and curled up with the ends of it. Then there was this huge crash and my whole door was on the floor! "Hi I'm Leo and these are my brother's, we are here to save you because we got your note!" I blushed this turtle took the time to find where I am and bring back up to help me!

I got up off the mat and slightly walked over to him. However the walk was short lived because my legs gave out. I sat there on the floor. They must've went for my legs this time, I don't know what to do!

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. I flinched at first. "Hey it's alright I'm just gonna help you out sense it seems your legs don't want to work." I looked and saw it was Leo.

I relaxed and wrapped my self around him. We had made it out. I watched as the place I've known all my life disappear in the distance. I felt happy for once.

Suddenly I felt something wet on my face. I touched it and realized it was coming from the sky. "Aw man why's it gotta rain!" The orange ones voice seemed fimiliar, like one of my friends in the daycare when I was a experiment kid.

We ended up making it down the sewers. Leo sat me on his bed. "How are your legs?" I moved them alittle bit immediately winced.

"I feel like they are asleep." He sat down beside me. "Im so sorry that happened to you." I shrugged honestly I feel nothing on that place anymore.

"I just want to forget it." Leo patted my head. "I get that." I yawned and soon passed out.

When I woke up Leo had already made me breakfast and a coffee. I looked at him who just smiled. I sat up and looked him directly in the eyes. "Fucking marry me-."

Leo choked on his coffee. "We haft to date first love." I moved the food and went next to him with some help of the shelves. "Then can we date first?"

Leo thought about it then booped my nose. "Sure. Now go eat it took me forever to make that." I laughed and did as he said. I'm so glad he's the one who found me.