study buddies 🤎

(m/n also this is what texting will look like)

I sat in my normal seat and grabbed all my notes

I sat in my normal seat and grabbed all my notes. While waiting for the bell and teacher a new kid sat beside me. He looked around the same age and wore this mask thing. Maybe he's in art or it's a family heirloom?

I shake my head and looks straight forward. The teacher then came in and set her stuff down. We took notes for awhile until we had five minutes left of class. "Alright kids one last thing! The person you sitting next to will be your partner for this project I want you too work on it on weekends/ week days whenever you have time outside of school!"

Then the bell rang. I picked up my stuff and walked out to go to my volley ball practice. "Hey! Wait please!" I stopped and let the foot steps get closer.

"Yes?" I turned to face him as he bended over holding his knees trying to catch his breath. "W-what you name?" He fixed his composure and looked at me. "I'm m/n, we can do the project at your house sense mine is a no go, here's my number just call me when you want to meet up and where." I gave him one of the papers that already had my number on it for good measures like these then continued to walk to practice.

"Oh..I'm Casey by the way!!" I waved bye and continued to the gym.

After practice I had wiped away the sweat with my towel and looked through my phone. I saw I had a message from Casey. So I saved his contact then read it. Hey m/n we can meet at my house after your practice, this is my address *********.

I texted back a quick ok and headed out after changing back into my normal clothes. Once I drove there I noticed it was an apartment complex. I headed inside to the main building to help find people and such. "Hello may I know Casey Jones apartment?" The man behind the desk gave me a number and shooed me away.

I rolled my eyes and followed the numbers. To which I ended up hafting to go up to the third floor. I knocked on the door with the exact number and waited. Casey opened the door and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry I forgot to tell you the number.." His face heated in embarrassment.

"It's alright Casey." He led me inside and told me I could put my bag on the sofa. He opened a door to which I assume is his room. It's nice very clean aswell. "My mom won't be home until tomorrow so if you want you can stay the night?"

I nodded and sat on the floor. Then pulled out the project. We worked for a couple hours until it was dark. Then there was a knock on his window which led right to the fire escape.

He got up and opened it slightly. I saw a glimpse of green and went to go look why. Then I saw a red-eared slider turtle with a blue mask and some swords. He saw me and what looked like shock flashed through his eyes.

Casey followed his gaze to me. "Oh! M/n this uhh this is.." He honestly couldn't make up an excuse fast enough. "Hi I'm m/n and you?" My gaze was still on the turtle.

"I'm Leonardo." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my part on the project.

Its been three months sense I've been going over to Casey's and working on the project. His mom is nice aswell very punk-ish. We've gotten very close in this time spand. He even comes to my games to cheer me and the team on.

I laid my head in his lap and looked at him over my glasses. "Casey?" He looked away from the game he was playing after pausing it. "Mhm?" His gaze now fell opon me.

"I've never done this before so bare with me." He looked at me confused but nodded non the less. "I like and wish you would be my significant other." His eyes went wide and face turned multiple shades of red.

"Y-yeah! I will be your boyfriend m/n!" I smiled which was something I didn't do to often. "Good." I then kissed him and un-paused his game.