Draxum's son figure?❤️

(m/n👇)

I was crawling on the ceiling of the lab being bored like normal

I was crawling on the ceiling of the lab being bored like normal. The place was silent when draxum was out. He normally went with those gargoyle things but never took me! Like I'm pretty sure I'm more helpful than those two!

Hopefully I can convince him to let me go on the next one. I mean of done my research on his nemesis's aka the turtles. Except unlike him I know their names. I mean I think he knows their names I've just never heard him use them.

I crawled down and took the color out of a flower. Yeah that's how I eat pretty weird am I right? Anyway I heard my laptop go off signaling there was someone at the door. I checked the camera's and saw it was him.

My tail wagged and I crawled across the floor and open the door. "Welcome back drax!" I smiled and held out my hand to take his head gear. He took it off and set it in my hand.

"Hey uhm drax..?" I trailed behind him but kept my distance so I don't suffocate him. "Yes?" I stuttered over my words so he stopped and faced me.

"What is it bud?" I took a deep breath. "Can I go outside either alone or with you please?" I hummed under his breath. "I suppose I can let you go with me but stay to the shadows ok?"

I nodded aggressively and hugged him tight. He patted my head and turned to leave. I immediately ate and went straight to bed. Tomorrow night I get to go with him!

I curled up and after a few hours I slept through the day until he woke me up. "H-huh??" I turned and looked at him realizing what time it is and immediately hoped out of bed. "I am ready drax!"

I gave him a toothy smile and camouflaged so I wasn't so bright. We then headed out. As he said I stayed in the shadows while he searched for the other piece of shredder armor. I don't understand why he wanted it but I didn't really care either.

He was about to grab it when the turtles came out of hiding. "Hands off draxy!" Ah yes Leo or Blue, the one with nicknames and laughter as a coping mechanism. Then came my favorite of them Raph smashing his way to draxum from the dark.

I realized drax was too distracted by the three to realize raph so I had to help. I jumped from the roof un-camouflageing. I landed on his shoulders. "Got cha!"

I crawled down raph's body and German duplexed him. Then I ran to drax and grabbed Leo's sword aswell as Donnie's staff making the two of them collide. Then there was Mikey. I strained my hearing and immediately bit the chain coming our way.

I smirked took the ball and launched him across the room like that one sport with the heavy ball launching. I smiled and ran back to drax on all fours. "Did you see that drax I protected you, are you proud of me!" The smile on my face was huge and colorful.

He was proud of me back then...b-but I couldn't protect him from the shredder. I deal with that pain everyday. Now both my horns are broken. All because I couldn't do a simple fucking task.

He tells me not to blame myself but I cant help it. I failed him! My sobs where soft until I heard my door open.
"M/n don't tell me you are thinking about the shredder incident."

"I'm so so sorry drax i-i couldn't do anything!" My sobs turned to wails as he held me. I ended up passing out in his arms. However I woke up to a loud trampoline?

Then I heard talking outside of my room. I rub my eye and peek out the door. It was the turtles, and a rat? I crawled onto the ceiling and dropped behind drax holding his arm.

"It's ok m/n they we are being adults and trying to be nice to each other." I look at my long time crush raph and nod. "Now everyone let's sit down!" Mikey was loud but it did get everyone's attention.

Drax was at one end of the table then it went me, raph, and splinter on the other end to his side was, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey. Unlike everyone else on my plate was a bunch of multicolored mushrooms. "So m/n?" I was about to take a bite but closed my mouth and looked at Mikey.

"How exactly do you eat poison mushrooms, like wouldn't that kill ya?" I chuckle and flash my fangs. "I don't eat them I suck out the color!" After some conversing the dinner went very well, me and raph where having a storm of conversation.

I tugged drax's sleeve. "Hey drax can raph stay the night pleaseeee?" He looked at raph who had puppy dog eyes aswell. "Fine just don't cause any trouble!"

I jumped in the air and high fived raph. Then I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. I heard everyone saying there goodbyes while setting up a game. After awhile I got sleepy and without thinking I curled up in raph's lap.

"Mm...love you..." Then I passed out but I swear before I did I heard him say "love you too m/n..."

Hey guys thanks for reading don't forget to look at the question one above this please!