My magic love🧡

(m/n👇)

Mikey's pov:I was sitting in my room drawing when I remembered I had found a lamb while fighting with hipno! So I decided to put down my art supplies and pick it up

Mikey's pov:
I was sitting in my room drawing when I remembered I had found a lamb while fighting with hipno! So I decided to put down my art supplies and pick it up. It looked alittle musty so I took it to the kitchen with a rag. I ran the rug under the sink and rubbed it clean.

M/n pov for rest of story:
I felt myself awaken. Someone must have rubbed the lamp. I get up from my years of slumber and stretch hearing my bones pop in all sorts of places. I get dressed and exit the lamp.

I stood before a turtle in a orange mask-? Whatever I don't care the world is evolving. "Hello I'm m/n the genie, you have five wishes. However I can not bring back or wake the dead, make someone fall in love with you, or make you all powerful."

He stood there astonished but I swear I saw red spread across his soft cheeks. He shook his head and his pupils seemed to turn to stars. "Ohmigosh! You real! This is really happening!"

I nodded. "So like do you just follow me around until I make my five wishes then go back in?" I decided to sit beside him on the counter. "Well close, I do haft to stick with you unless someone else rubs the lamp. Also I can go back in anytime you just haft to rub the lamp again if you want me."

He pretend to rub his imaginary beard and nod his head slowly. I giggled alittle bit at his motions. "So any wishes or further questions?" Before he could say anything we both heard loud yells coming from the middle of this place. "Hold on a sec genie those are my brother's."

I followed him into this huge open space to see three other turtles and a rat. I climb onto the orange turtles shoulders and sit there. Luckily he didn't seem to mind. "Hey guys look at my new friend!" I was shocked he barely even knows me and has already claimed me as a friend.

They all looked at orange suspiciously. "Well then Mikey what's your new friends name?" I really didn't want to socialize so I just went back into the lamb that he was holding. I was kinda thirsty so I decided to make myself a cup of coffee.

After about an hour he rubbed the lamp. I came out like normal but this time in what I assume is his room. "I just realized I never introduced myself!" He cleared his throat as I took a seat in the air.

"My name is Michelangelo but you can call me Mikey!" He has a cute smile plastered on his face. Too bad a genie can't date anyone. It just never works out.

"Actually I also have my first wish!" Oh already? I didn't except that honestly. "Can you make me have better art supplies please? we don't have the money and mine are running low."

Aw he's so sweet atleast he's not wishing to be rich or whatever. So I used my magic to conjure up his wish with alittle bonus. "WOAHHH THATS AWESOME!" I smiled and patted his head.

He grabbed one of his new sketchbooks and laid his head on my thigh. I was slightly caught off guard but not by too much. I decided if I'm stuck I might aswell read. I poofed my book into my hand and gave him alittle head massage.

After a few weeks we have gotten very close. I know all his favorite foods, interests, bands, as he does mine. Sadly every good thing must come to an end. He told me he wanted me to meet him ontop of big mama's yokai hotel.

That's where I assumed he wanted to make his final wish. I got up there with the lamp and noticed it was all lit up and cushioned very nicely. Mikey was in a suit and had a bouquet of flowers. I walked over to him and his face immediately began to flush red.

"Uhm m/n we've known each other for a while now so I wanted to ask if you could be my boyfriend...?" He gave me the bouquet of flowers then looked away from me. "I'm sorry Mikey I really am...but I can't date anyone because I'm a genie.." He looked sad for a moment but then something seemed to click for him.

"Wellt hen I wish you where free and no longer a genie!" I snapped my fingers quickly while happily crying and turning into a human. Once the cycle was finished I tackled Mikey and kissed him. The three boys came out of hiding and cheered.