A yandere?❤️

(m/n)

I washed off my face from my more recent

I washed off my face from my more recent...duty. The blood came out easily like normal. Hehehehe I just can't help myself! He's so cute!

I turn to my wall of pictures of my beloved darling raph! Although unlike other yandere's I make sure not to take away anyone who is declared friend or family! I'm not a savage! However it time for my daily stalking!

I hoped out my window and landed on a mattress I have specifically placed. I skipped down the alley into the sewers. Honestly it is an odd place to live but oh well. Once towards their place I crawl into the vents and find the one too his room.

He's so adorable sleeping with his teddy❤️. I made sure to take plenty of pictures for my wall aswell! Then Leo had to run in and wake him up. I followed them to the kitchen after I heard raph scream.

Apparently they pulled a prank on him with a stuffed rabbit. My poor baby they are always so mean to him! After a bit I studied the rabbit and the fact it grew with screams. To which Mikey didn't help with that.

Then it was huge and attacking raph! Now I was not having that was I! I jumped Infront of it pulling my knife from my belt. "Well hello there rabbit~!" It stalked closer to me towering over me like I was ant.

"I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM!" I laughed watching it grow smaller. I slashed it to bits leaving nothing but dust. I turned to him hearts in my eyes.

"Oh I can't believe I'm so close to you my love!" He looked at me severally confused. "Do I know you?" I chuckled.

"Oh no not personally love! But soon you can know all about me sense I know everything about you!" I grabbed his hand and we both sat on his bed. "I'm m/n raphy!" After I explained who I am and what I do he still didn't seem to calm down?

"Oh but you don't haft to worry I don't murder the people your just friend with like April and Casey/Casey Jr. Just people who have the intent to hurt you!" He nodded his head and he even started warming up to me! Uwa! Is this a dream!?

I heard my watch go off then frowned. "I'm sorry raphy I gotta go, see you tomorrow after school for me and April!" With that I ran off but after I untied everyone else.

It's been a few weeks and raphy has become fond of me aswell! I walked into his room to find out he wasn't there? I walked around seeing no one was here? That's odd Donnie doesn't leave his shells or even his lab open!

That when I heard those two little gargoyle things. I snuck up behind them and grabbed them by the legs. "You have two seconds to tell me where they are before I tear you both limb from limb m'kay~?" They both screeched and spilled everything.

Turns out big mama had taken them for her battle nexes. I took the shell hog and drove my way over. After scaling the building with some stuff of my own I was where the arena was. I broke through and landed where big mama was.

"Right on time deary look!" I looked at where she was pointing. There I saw my biggest fear.... everyone was beaten to a bloody pulp it was six against them four. Raph looked so tired tears barely streaming from his bruised face.

Something boiled up inside me. Then I was bit by one of those ooze-squitos that big mama shoved my way. The process was painful and as soon as I had finally muted I was in the ring on the opposite team of my beloved.

(This is m/n now👇)

I run straight for them

I run straight for them. However these others have the audacity to stop me! This made me furious! Black arms started to come out of my back and took all six of them by the legs. I slammed them into the wall, ground, whatever was hard enough.

Blood was splattered every where hahaha! Once I finished destroying the others I went to raph's side. He was barely conscious. I picked him up bridal style even tho he's twice my size.

I then picked up the rest with my black hands. I brought them back to the lair and bandaged everyone up. I stayed with them for the two weeks it took them to heal. Now I'm sitting with raphy in his bed.

"You still like me even like this right.....?" He smiled and gave me a kiss. I flushed red and squeaked hiding my face in my knees. He chuckled and by the end of the day we where cuddling and falling asleep in eachother's arms.

(Waaaaa? What's this a second one-shot niceeeee.