Chapter 51, Clear as day.

Hello and welcome back to this story, once more we are trying to figure out what actually happened. So enjoy.

Jinx POV

Stepping back from Kayn thoughts where now racing trough my head.

Jinx: Sister, he never mentioned he had siblings. Was she the cause of the way he acted.

Looking him over he was visibly distressed as i walk over to him again.

Jinx: Anything more you could tell me about this sister.

Kayn: Like i would tell you.

Getting angry i grab him by the collar after slamming his head into the table.

Jinx: You fucking will! 

As he looked at me now with a fractured nose.

Kayn: A-alright, all i know is that she was supposedly....

His tone going down to a whisper as i could barely hear it, yet the explanation made it all clear as day. What we saw might have never been real.

Jinx: W-we have to go.

I stutter as i walk back to VI she looked at me shocked.

Vi: Go where?

Jinx: To set things right before they are gone forever.

As i walk outside followed by Vi as i see her walking up besides me.

Vi: Please Powder, what are you talking about.

Jinx: I need to set something right, i saw the wrong thing thinking it was the truth and hurt somebody over it.

Getting in the driver seat as Vi sat down in the seat next to me. Hitting the gas as i drove of to Y/N's old place.

Y/N POV

Walking trough my room my head was filling with thoughts, what was i supposed to do. What even happened today, what did she mean with seeing different things.

Y/N: Why did all of this even have to happen.

feeling my eyes get heavy as i feel hear the soft tapping of tears hitting the wooden floorboards. As i lean further forward in my chair i take a few deep breaths clearing my mind as i stood up.

Y/N: You know damn well why it happened Y/N, just get over it and keep going, you lived without them before you can do it again now.

Looking at the picture i had of the girls i took it out of the frame, turning it around revealing another picture on the back. I stood there as a child next to a smaller girl, Her hair shining a light silver, blue eyes with what looked like predatory slits in them, and what looked like grey wolf ears on top of her head as she smiled at me.

Y/N: I guess i might join you soon enough sister.

Putting away the foto again i felt my eyes dry up as i decided to head somewhere i hadn't gone in a while. My true old home. Walking outside i lock the door behind me as i walk of looking around so that nobody could see me before flying of. Clearing my head as i felt the cool wind strike my skin as i keep flying towards my destination. 

After a while of flying i land in a abandoned part of town. It used to be so pretty, cherry trees lining the streets along with the cheerful laughter of children playing, me being one of those children.

But now the streets where empty and disserted houses stood in tuin around me as the street was abandoned, charred trees standing around the road. Walking trough the street i now stood in front of the place i used to call home. The house was burned down as i felt thoughts entering my head again.