Chapter 36, Good morning

Hello and welcome back again to this story, on the agenda for today, emotions and a lemon. But enough about that, lets just dive into it. And as always, enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i felt my mind suddenly coming to i notice it to be dark around me. Soon i had my feeling back as i notice the feeling of pain running trough my body.

Y/N: Guess i really overdid it this time, it had been quite a while since i went out that far. Although i do hope the girls are doing ok.

I thought as i attempt to open my eyes as i had a hard time doing it as i felt them being hold closed by the sensation of light on them as i forced them open only to be met with a bright light i was expecting, as i instinctively reach out with my right hand to block out some of the light. As i successfully block it out i blink my eyes a few times before i had them opened completely, now using my hands to rub my eyes to clear them out as i blink a few more times before looking around. Noticing i was in a almost completely white room, as i look around to see myself hooked up to a ECG as i was now also hearing the soft sequential beeps from the machine as i look around to notice myself laying on a bed as i pull myself upright as i notice my shoulder had been bandaged as i look down to my side to notice a bandage around my middle as i look to my legs to see them still there.

Y/N: At least nothing happened to them.

I said slightly laughing at myself as i kept looking around, now also noticing i was indeed laying in a hospital as i look out of the window next to me to see myself at about the 3rd floor. As i take in the view a little i thought suddenly entered my mind.

Y/N: WAIT A MINUTE, HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT FOR!

As i slightly panicked trying to feel for my phone only to notice it not to be on me as i heard the beeping increasing as i suddenly heard something that sounded like a alarm going of as all of a sudden the doors to my room swung open, and there stood both a nurse and some people i have been wanting to see since i woke up.

Y/N: Good morning, or should i just say good day. I have no idea what time it is actually.

I said smiling at them as i was suddenly almost tackled by something flying towards my neck as i felt myself being encased by a hug as i look down to notice it to be Ahri.

Ahri: Y/N! Your finally awake!

She said slightly crying into my shoulder as i saw the rest just standing there, shocked from the fact that i was even awake.

Y/N: Finally awake, how long have i been out for?

I said questioning the girls as they all stayed silent as i look at them until i heard Eve speak up.

Evelynn: You have been out for 4 days after the fight, with today it would have made 5.

As i just sit there on the bed taking in the information as i heard the now soft crying of Ahri slowly fade to the background as i was kind of lost in thought.

Y/N: 4 days after that fight, god i really must be careful not to push myself to far, or at least not without training it some more. Don't want this to become a regular thing.

As i thought back to the fight as i remember the ending as i blacked out. Only to awaken again here.

Ahri: Most important thing is that your back, we were all so scared that... you know...

Y/N: You know what.., Ahri?

I asked as she was stumbling over words as i heard Akali speak up.

Akali: That you might not wake up anytime soon Y/N, your injuries where no joke.