Chapter 8, Release the anger

Hello and welcome back again, i'm hoping you are going to enjoy this chapter because i added quite a bit of emotion to it, and also violence so if you are not into that then maybe skip this chapter, anyway enjoy.

Ahri's POV

As me and the girls where on the dance floor i glanced over to Y/N standing behind the bar having a drink, he still had him mask on just barely revealing his lips as he seemed a bit sad in his body language, i wondered why until i was interrupted by a man speaking to me.

Man: hey hot stuff, why are you looking at him when you can be looking at me.

The man spoke to me, i was beginning to get annoyed already, did he talk to Y/N, is this why he is sad. Wait you don't tell me...

Man: Hey, i'm still trying to talk to you here.

i decided to put up a little act, i have to stay in character unless i want the press to go nuts about this.

Ahri: oh, i'm sorry, i was just a bit lost in thought i guess.

i said shooting him a fake smile.

Man: oh don't worry, i don't mind, now if i might ask, do you want to dance?

Ahri: oh i'm not much of a dancer honestly

i said hoping he would leave me alone but no

Man: oh no problem, can i buy you a drink then?

Ahri: sure.

i said hoping he would notice the tone, he didn't and just walked over to buy a drink, at Y/N non the less, god i hate myself for this, i'm just hoping this doesn't ruin my chances with Y/N.

As he came back he handed me the drink and started some small talk, nothing to be to afraid of as i just kept giving him fake smile's as i look over to Y/N i could see him pour himself another drink, oh god this is my fault isn't it, this is when the guy decided to take it one step to far. wrapping his arm around my shoulder talking to me

Man: how about you forget about him and come with me, i promise to show you a good time

Ahri: no thank you I'm not in the mood.

i said disgusted by this question, he didn't even really try to get to know me, just straight to the point. that's when he decided to push his luck.

Man: awh come on little fox, i promise it will be good

he said moving his hand toward my tail, at this point i had enough, and slapped him right across the face. his tone changed as he walked of.

Man: whatever bitch.

he said giving me the finger before walking of

Y/N POV

As i look over to the man and Ahri. Ahri seemed to be smiling as i felt like my heart just got shot up into smithereens, come on Y/N she can choose her own man. that's when i poured myself another drink.

Y/N: Not like i'll have to drive home tonight anyway.

That's when i heard the distinct sound of a slap, as i look up i saw the guy now walking away holding his face and giving Ahri the finger. At this point my blood was boiling, as he walked up to me. i regained my cool as he spoke up.

Man: god, right bitch she was.

never mind my blood was boiling again as i just kept it in.

Y/N: i'm sorry man, didn't know it would end this way.