Chapter 32, Christmas time.

Hello and welcome back to the story, for today i have a slight Christmas one lined up, not to much but at least to have a little kick to it, also some more plot because wo doesn't love some of that right? Anyway i hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

???: Wake up Y/N.

As my eyes shoot open i look around only noticing darkness. As a familiar voice spoke up.

???: You have to wake up Y/N.

As i look around not noticing anybody.

Y/N: Who are you and what do you wan't from me.

???: You already don't remember me, pity.

As the being came around the corner revealing it to be a dragon.

Y/N: Oh now i remember, your my consciousness or feeling taken shape or what ever.

???: Close enough, but for now i need you to know there is something approaching. Something you need to be ready for, it may soon be time to reveal who you actually are.

As i just look around thinking this was some kind of nightmare before looking at the creature.

Y/N: You know i cant do that, that will put them all in danger. Who knows who or even what might start coming after me after that news comes out.

???: I'm afraid i don't know the answer to your question. As i am also afraid of revealing to much, for now just be aware and make sure you are prepared for what may come next.

As the being started fading into the shadows.

Y/N: Ey you, wait i'm not done with you yet.

As i was suddenly hit with a cloud of smoke as i wake up with a slight sweat. Looking around noticing i'm in my own room.

Y/N: Goddam nightmares, just keep getting worse.

I say to myself as i look at the alarm clock.

Y/N: 4:30, Might as well get up. Not like i'm getting much sleep anyway.

As i also realise the date now.

Y/N: Wait Christmas is soon. Oh shit, might as well go cheer up the living room then. Pretty sure i saw some supply's when cleaning up my room.

As i walk over to a closet that was used for storage, rummaging around a bit before finding a tree, some tree decorations as and some stuff to place around the house

Y/N: That will do.

I think as i pick it up moving it to the living room, putting the tree in one of the corners as i wrap lights around it, putting on some decorations and a topper with a gold colour as i admire my own work.

Y/N: Job well done if i do say so myself.

As i begin placing around the other decorations, Some lights around the kitchen table as well as just around the house in general, a nice cloth over the table, place some socks above the fire place. As i also hang some bells in front of the window as i place some tree borders around the stairs leading up to the front door. As i look at one last piece of decoration thinking to myself.

Y/N: Will this be a good idea? Ah fuck it.

As i put it up before stepping back. taking in the room, everything seemed a lot more cheerful now.

Y/N: Now then, how about some treats.

As i look at the clock now reading 7:00

Y/N: Yea i got some time.