Chapter 9, Time to explain

Hello and welcome back again to another chapter, hopefully the last one didn't scare you of. Anyway enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i woke up i stared around the room seeing nobody there, although i could have sworn i felt a presence but i just couldn't pin point it. As i fully opened my eyes i looked around the room noticing it was my own room at K/DA's house.

Y/N:Shit, i guess i'll just have to pull a fast one and leave after grabbing some stuff.

I removed the blanket from on top of me flinging it to the side looking down i noticed my shirt missing.

Y/N: Fuck, i'm guessing they removed it, i'm just hoping they havent seen it.

I thought to myself as i sat on the edge of the bed before sighing to myself.

Y/N: Come on Y/N, if you don't leave now you will only cause them more pain in the future, it may hurt them now but they will understand later.

I thought to myself, god i was hating the way i was thinking. Questions were floating around my mind about what the right decision would be.

As i stood up of the bed i was walking toward where i saw my shirt before i suddenly heard a gasp from behind me with a familiar tone

Y/N: No use in hiding now little lion, just come out and say what you want before i leave.

Evelynn POV

As i was standing in the shadows of Y/N room i felt like he might have noticed me as he woke up, he sat upright on the edge of the bed, after that he sighed before standing up and as he walked over to his shirt laying on the other side of the room, i got a look at his back where scars seem to be present. the place they were at almost seemed like they were wings, but that couldn't be right.

i thought to myself and as i looked at his back again i could only gasp at the scars on his back, some almost healed and some seemed a lot mere recent, that's when Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: No use in hiding now little lion, just come out and say what you want before i leave.

He said in a cold tone looking down at the ground. I know it was not the purpose of his words but they hurt a lot, was he still thinking about leaving?

as i stepped out of the shadows making my presence now fully know he looked at me with a smile, but it couldn't fool me as i felt the sadness beneath that smile as i spoke up.

Evelynn: have i ever told you that i can sense emotions Y/N, that smile isn't fooling me.

i spoke up as the smile on his face was replaced with a sad look as he looked down once more before speaking.

Y/N: just leave me alone Eve, i'll only get you into more trouble, you saw me at the club. I couldn't control myself and you saw what i did to that man, i'm afraid if i lose control i might do that to you. So for your own safety and for that of the other girls please let me go and forget me, trust me it will be better that way.

There he goes again with the useless excuses, he never even told me the reason. And now i was kind of angry. If he wanted to leave he will have to give me a lot more reason to be allowed to as i spoke up

Evelynn: there you go again, about not being able to control yourself. You never even told us what happened at the bar, how about you start there and if i truly don't find it a valid reason then i might reconsider if you should be allowed to leave. Though i seriously doubt you didn't have a valid reason.