Chapter 42, The race is on

Hello and welcome back again to this story, this chapter continuing at the car show at which we left of last time. Now i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i was walking back to the girls i walked up in front of them as hey had some impressed looks on their face.

Evelynn: Nice going dear, i didn't know you where that good with bikes.

Y/N: I have so my talents~

Evelynn: Care to talk some more about those then~

Y/N: Later my little lion~

As i spoke up to her i notice the rest still smiling around me.

Akali: Hell of a show Y/N.

Jake: Told you you could do beter.

Y/N: Yea i know Jake, thank you for the confidence though.

Ahri: Now then, shall we get some dinner i'm pretty sure i saw a restaurant in the main hall.

Y/N: Great idea, i could use a bite.

As i let out a little laugh before walking of.

As we arrive at the restaurant in question i look around noticing one of the staff members as i walk over to them.

Y/N: Excuse me, could i get a table for 7

Waiter: 7 you say, yes we should have some place's free, just follow me.

As we where lead to the table i sat down with the rest of the girls as i had to go to the toilet real quick i told them i would be right back.

Kai'sa POV

As Y/N left i look around to the rest of the girls as they were all looking at the menu. As i take a look myself until i suddenly heard a guy talking up behind me.

???: Hey beauty, are you here with anybody.

As he was talking to Eve as i see her looking up.

Evelynn: I am so i would appreciate it if you would stop bothering me.

???: Awh come on, don't be a buzzkill, i even have some friends for the rest of you.

Ahri: She said no, now can you please just leave.

Ahri said speaking up trying to get the man to leave.

???: You have a feisty mouth, i like that, why don't you join us as well then.

Jinx: She just told you to fuck of dude, take the hint.

As i saw him now getting angry as he reared his hand backwards.

???: Somebody aught to teach you a lesson kid.

Jinx: I'm not a bloody kid.

Jinx was now standing in front of the man as he went in for a punch.

Only to have his arm stopped by Y/N now standing behind him. Angry was a understatement

Y/N: And what do you think you are doing.

He said squeezing the arm of the man as he turner around in pain as his voice sounded demonic as i could see his eyes becoming red.

Y/N: If i'm not mistaken you where about to punch that girl.

???: Whats it to you dipshit.

Kai'sa: Wrong answer.

Was all i could think to myself as i heard a sudden snap as the man dropped down in pain with Y/N holding onto his arm.