Chapter 11, A great question

Hey and welcome back to this story, as we arrive at chapter 11, i'm hoping you will enjoy this one.

Y/N POV

As i was beginning to understand what had just happend i was now blushing at the kitchen table as we were al enjoying breakfast, that is until i had a question to ask.

Y/N: So if i understand correctly, you all want to share me, and i'm ok with that but i do have just one question, well two actually. Number one being what you all saw in me that made you want to date me.

As Ahri and Eve were the first one's to speak up, giving me their reason.

Ahri: well i guess it all began when i first met you, you were already different back then, and in a good way. You didn't judge people on their looks but rather on their personality, and i think that is one of the main parts that made me like you.

Evelynn: As for me it would be the same reason as Ahri, you accepted us for who we where and that is what i like about you,also the fact that you stand up for those you care about. Not to mention the fact that both me and Ahri find you rather handsome.

that's when i started blushing as i heard Ahri scream, and as i look at her she was blushing

Ahri: EVE you weren't supposed to say that just yet, i wanted to tell him that myself later~

she said as i now had a even bigger blush on my face. After i collected myself again i turned to Akali and Kai'sa

Y/N: and what about you, what made you like me if i might inquire

The first one to speak was Akali.

Akali: Well a big part will be the same as Ahri and evelynn, but also the fact that you are a racing driver, i like somebody i can share my hobby's with. The same reason as Evelynn as well, you aren't afraid to protect those you care about. And if i'm honest i like the way you act all dominant when you got the upper hand but get all flustered when we surprise you. That plus the fact that i think your cute.

Akali spoke up as i once again had a blush on my face, that's when Kai'sa spoke up

Kai'sa: well the first reason would indeed be the same as before, that you look past somebody's differences. The second part is how you also have the same hobby as mine, in the form of cooking. As for one of the last reasons it would be your humour and your flirty nature which makes me weak on my knees if I'm honest. Plus the fact that you are my type.

As they all told me what they felt about me i couldn't help but smile, Ahri then asked me a question

Ahri: and what makes you like us then Y/N~

i was now thinking for a moment, before answering them.

Y/N: As for you Ahri it would be your playfulness around friends but you seriousness when it comes to business. As for you Eve, i highly praise the fact that you would go to the same lengths as me to protect your family. As for Akali i like the fact that we have the same hobby's and that i can talk to you about stuff like cars. As for Kai'sa i like you because you also have the same hobby as me and the fact that we get along. Now i also have a couple op points that go for all of you, i respect all of you for caring for me and not leaving me out of fear even though i wanted you to. You stood by my side and helped me up again Also the fact that i deeply care about all of you and would always want to protect you. And last but not least, that you all also look very cute when you blush~

i said as i got the reaction i hoped for as their faces al lit up red.

Y/N: now as for my second question, don't you think we might be moving a bit to fast, maybe we should get to know each other a bit more again, i mean don't get me wrong i don't mind but i would like to get to know all of you a little better.