Chapter 37, guess what. Even more explaining

Hello and welcome to chapter 37. This one getting used as a set up for some more events, now without further chit chat enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i sat down at the couch next to Eve, i notice the news being on as i decide to see what happened while i was out.

Reporter: Today marks the fifth day that the song writer Y/N has remained in a unconscious state. Although there are beliefs that he has woken up earlier today, no official statement has been released to the press. The songwriter had a accident while producing a movie as can be seen in the following scenes.

As the TV changes to the footage of me fighting the darkin known as Aatrox as it showed me being tossed trough a building.

Y/N: Who told them this information?

I asked looking over to Eve to see her sigh.

Evelynn: We needed a lie to tell the public, you cant just go tell them you had a fight about life or death like that.

As i look back at the TV blocking out the reporter for a bit as i zone out.

Y/N: I'm guessing that's true. Although i'm afraid that's not the last i will hear of that guy.

As i suddenly felt Eve leaning against my shoulder.

Evelynn: The thing that counts is that you are ok. And that that guy now defeated.

As she said that i just sigh looking up before answering.

Y/N: Not quite, sadly enough.

I spoke up as Eve looked up at me kind of shocked.

Evelynn: What do you mean not quite?

Y/N: That being was a darkin, a creature fallen from grace bound to its own weapon. There is no real way to kill them. The only thing i did was kill his current vessel and banish him back to his sword.

 As i look over to Eve shocked.

Evelynn: But how do you know he won't come back then?

Y/N: That's the problem, you don't. I might have tossed the weapon but the problem is that there are multiple darkin's running around. All probably willing to help each other in their quest to regain their strength. What i fought back there, that wasn't his full power, merely a small look into what he could have been with a better vessel. The only reason i won for now is that he got cocky and underestimated me. I probably won't be so lucky next time.

As i look at Eve who was looking at me with a surprised look now.

Evelynn: But what even happened to you back then, you looked like you had the upper hand and then. Poof you passed out.

Y/N: Darkin's can switch vessels if they so please, if the wielder of their weapon is either willing or already corrupted enough. Sadly enough emotions have quite a large impact in that and the rage didn't help. Once i had grabbed the sword it basically marked the beginning of the end, or so he thought. I have a couple of tricks left up my sleeve but i'm afraid those might not be enough next time.

As the reporter suddenly spoke up again as i heard a message that made my heart sink.

Reporter: And then to repeat the news of 2 days ago, something among the likes of a blade seemed to have fallen from the sky. This blade was confiscated by the police but has now seemingly gone missing. The current location of the blade is still unknown.

Y/N: FUCK.

Was all i said as Eve looked at me surprised.

Y/N: That's his blade, shit, this means he's most likely already back. Fuck.