Chapter 6, Awakening

Hello and if you are reading this, welcome back once again to this story i'm hoping you are enjoying it so far, if so thank you, if not and you have some criticism or ways for me to better myself please do tell me.

Now onto the story

Y/N POV

it was currently around 8 in the morning and i just woke up. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes i was surprised to see that i was in a room that was very different from my own, as everything was coming back to me i remembered what happened last night.

Y/N: oh yes now i remember, i passed out at the girls place, i'm guessing they placed me in the guest room until i woke up.

i thought to myself as i suddenly realised something was laying on top of me under the blanket. as i lifted the cover up there layd a peacefully sleeping Ahri, with her head on my chest and her tail wrapped around my leg. i must admit it was a very cute sight but one that made me blush non the less.

Y/N: So much for being in the guest room.

All i could do was look at the sleepy vastaya that was currently snoozing on my chest and laugh to myself.

Y/N: to think it has been 13 years since i last saw them, time went by a bit to fast, but i guess at least i'm back with them now.

that was all i could think about for a bit before realising my current predicament.

Y/N:How am i going to get out without her waking up?

i think to myself as i decided to start by trying to get her tail loose from my leg first, as i tried to do so i got a....., interesting reaction so to say

Ahri:*moan*

And that was enough to make me back up for a second as my face was now beyond bright red, and all the progress i had made was wiped away as her tail once again curls around my leg.

Y/N: Okay, new plan, replace my legs with a pillow and then get her arms of around me and then we should be free.

As i went to execute my plan i got the same reaction as before in the form of Ahri softly moaning, note to self, the tail is a sensitive place. as i finally got free from her tail i put a pillow on top of my leg as het tail curled around that.

Y/N: Yes, step one worked, now just for the arms.

As i went to carefully remover her arms from around my chest i had to stop a couple of times in fear of her waking up, when i finally was free i put another pillow underneath her and went to walk towards the door, she was still asleep and the plan worked, 

Y/N: now to start on breakfast, they should be awake soon anyway. 

i thought to myself as the clock now read 8:30, i walked into the kitchen and started checking the fridge

Y/N: hmm, breakfast sausage, sour cream, some parsley, eggs and some strips of bacon. should be enough for some English breakfast, now just some toast and some coffee, or would they prefer tea. Ah screw it i'll just make both.

as i started frying the sausage i turned on the toaster and put some bread in there, as i picked up another pan and started adding the bacon and eggs. i looked around some more and found the plates and also some bagels.

Y/N: those wil go wel with the sour cream, now just to add some parsley and lets see...

there it was, the salmon i was searching for.

Y/N: that should be everything, now just to prepare it al. as i placed the plates and the done toast on the table as i was working on the coffee and tea as well now, everything coming along nicely.