Chapter 47, Clear your mind

Hello and welcome back, yet another chapter, even more backstory for Y/N. I hope you enjoy.

Seraphine POV.

Akali: Do you think Y/N is alright, i haven't seen Ahri and Eve come back yet.

Seraphine; I'm sure they are just talking, probably nothing to worry about.

I was hoping i was right, Y/N did not seem happy when he got back here, the only thing i could feel coming from him was fear and yet strangely enough guilt. Why guilt.

Seraphine: Does he have a secret he's trying to keep? Is he hiding another one of those plans of his.

As i thought that i suddenly saw Y/N and the rest walking back into the living room, it had looks like Y/N has been crying but i decided not to question it further. As he spoke up, calm ran from his voice but i could feel emotions raging on, why was he trying to hide it.

Y/N: Well then, i'm heading to bed for some rest, you guys can keep up and i will see you when i wake up, probably around dinner.

Seraphine: Don't you want any lunch Y/N.

Y/N: I'm not really hungry.

Seraphine: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes.

He was putting on a act, what was he planning.

Y/N: Anyway, i'll be back soon enough then.

As he walked of my head was filled with questions as i look over to the other two as i decide to just ask.

Seraphine: So what happened to Y/N?

As i look over at Evelynn she was seemingly a bit nervous to tell as Ahri was the one that spoke up.

Ahri: H-h-he still thinks he's a monster.

Seraphine: Wait what, i thought we got that idea out of him by now.

Ahri: Apparently not, he was going on about how he was changing into a old version of himself. He was afraid again.

As i could see Ahri getting overwhelmed by some of the emotions as i could see a tear running down her face.

Ahri: H-h-he tried to cut his wings of.

As the room fel silent i just didn't have something to respond with, why would he do that, why did he think that would help. Why does he fear himself so much that he would go to such lengths.

Evelynn: We calmed him down for now but we will need to keep an eye on him.

As i look around the room, emotions where everywhere, sadness, shock, fear, guilt, nothing mentioning happiness. The only thing that was dominant was fear, fear of losing him again, and not to somebody else, but to himself. As i heard Akali all of a sudden speak up.

Akali: I'm going for a ride, i need to clear my head.

Evelynn: Are you sure that is a smart idea dear?

Akali: As i said i want to clear my head.

She sounded slightly annoyed as she walked of to the garage, nobody trying to stop her anymore. As i see her getting in the elevator as she went off.

Seraphine: What to do, what would be the best course of action, what could we even do at this moment.

As my mind came back blank as i sit back on the couch, was there truly nothing that could be done about this, was watching on the only thing we could do at this moment, could we truly not help him.