Chapter 17, I need a adult

Hello and welcome back to this story, as we arrive on chapter 17, i'm hoping you will enjoy this chapter as i tried to make it interesting, and as always if something can be better, don't be afraid to tell me. And as always enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i walk toward my room after getting out of the shower i walk past Ahri's room, as walk past i hear heavy breathing from trough the door i knock and decided to ask a question.

Y/N: Are you ok in there Ahri, you sound like your hyperventilating.

As i ask this the breathing stops as i heard Ahri clear her throat before speaking.

Ahri: N-n-no i'm fine thank you for asking.

Y/N: Can i get you anything, a glass of water maybe.

Ahri: Thank you for the offer but no, i'm fine thank you.

As she said that i decided to speak up.

Y/N: Well, i'm going to go prepare lunch, i'm hoping you will join us later?

As i asked that i could feel a awkward tension around me as suddenly i hear Ahri speaking up

Ahri: Yea, i will be right over, just call me when its done and ill come over.

As she said that i could feel my breathing calm down as i spoke once more

Y/N: Thank you, ill call you when its done.

As i walk of to the kitchen to go prepare lunch.

As i walk over there i met Evelynn on my way there.

Y/N: Hey Eve, how are you doing.

Evelynn: Better now that you are here~

She spoke up as i blush slightly.

As she walked over to the kitchen with me.

Y/N: So Eve, you have any idea why Ahri is acting different around me. I'm scared that she might be afraid of me.

As i said that i could see Eve look at me saddened

Evelynn: Come on Y/N, i know she's been acting different but i'm sure she's not scared of you. I can assure you of that much.

As she spoke up i felt a bit relieved. Until thoughts came into my mind again.

Y/N: Look at yourself, once a monster always a monster. Scaring those away that you care about. You would be beter of leaving.

As i shake my thoughts out of my head for now. As i arrived at the kitchen i start grabbing the stuff i need, some bread and eggs as well as some bacon.

Y/N: Safe and simple

Was all i thought to myself as i started preparing the eggs and the bacon, in the mean time making some coffee. As i was working around in the kitchen laying the table in the mean time as i was humming a tune to myself to keep my mind clear. As i finish up i call for the girls, just shouting trough the house

Y/N: LUNCH IS READY! 

As soon after that Akali, Kai'sa and Eve arrive. I was only missing Ahri as i thought about what was happening

Y/N: Come on Y/N face it, She's scared of you. Just like the rest of them will be after they find out what you truly are. The monster that you try so desperately to keep locked.

As i shake myself from thought i notice the girls staring at me.

Evelynn: are you ok darling?

She asked, her words sounded genuinely caring.