Chapter 24, Truth revealed

Hello and welcome again to this story. As we are now arriving on chapter 24, the final chapter for the little swing i had planned for the story, i'm hoping you will enjoy and if not don't be afraid to let me know.

Ahri POV

As i started to wake up with a splitting headache i had some trouble opening my eyes as a bright light was being shined into them. Once i fully open my eyes i look around noticing the same man as before standing there.

???: Good evening, i'm hoping you slept well.

He said with a sick smile on his face

Ari: Go to hell you piece of shit.

???: You see that's what i like about people like you, you always have been outcasts and that makes you so much easier to anger. So much easier to manipulate. All you need to do is to just appear to be helping them. What do you think i did to Y/N.

Ahri: You are sick in the fucking head.

I snapped at him.

???: Tell me something i don't know dear, now back to the story. When Y/N was young, wait i suppose you would know this. He left didn't he.

He said smiling at me.

Ahri: You bloody bastard.

I just spat at him as he laughed as he continued talking.

???: After he left his parents wanted to help him so much, their little boy was different but they didn't care for that. He was their boy non the less. He had something he loved and that was one thing i couldn't use if i wanted him to become the monster i needed. So of course i got rid of them. He never forgave me for that and i'm sure he never will but it got the wanted results.

As he kept talking i could only think about the stuff Y/N had been trough, how was he still so happy on the outside, trying to accept everybody and be happy. After all that had happened to him

???: After that little incident i had him trained by on of the best trainers, he got proficient with most weapons known to man, from firearms to knives and swords. Name it and he can probably wield it and he can also tell you the pain of being inflicted with a wounds from that weapon, he needed a tolerance after all. Among those lessons where of course also some trails, even as a kid he was good at being a monster, you should have seen him when he was mad then. 

As he laughed i just felt sick to my stomach, how could somebody be so messed up in the head.

???: And than the fact that he was a bloody DRAGON, now that was the cherry on the pie, it made him so much stronger. It earned him fear among those he needed to clean up or us. He was one of our most loyal servants.

He said parading across the room swinging with his arms. As he looked at me.

???: Until he decided he wanted something else, another shot at live. He was still so young and of course we didn't let him go freely. He murdered about 50 men on his exit. As he broke free i knew just one thing. He was still the monster i had created, never to be loved by anybody again, always afraid to be seen as different. All those mission did a number on his confidence, he didn't see his features as special anymore but as a reminder of what he was. Why do you think he had torn of his wings.

As he said that to me i just felt sad.

Ahri: After all that he said about me, about me not needing to fear who i was, he was still walking around with the guilt from what this man had caused him. The feeling that he was a monster, and that only got worse when he tried to protect us. Even though we wouldn't do anything against him, even though we all cared for him he still doubted anybody would ever truly care for him, that anybody would like him for him and not fear his features. And it was all the fault of the man standing. right. in. front. of. ME .