Chapter 35, true fear

Hello and welcome back again as we enter chapter 35, this time we will be having the fight scene so there might be some violence. Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Jinx POV

As we saw Y/N fighting the still unknown creature he was getting smacked around quite a bit, until he finally started landing some punches, hitting him into a building before ramming the creature trough a wall. All of this was followed by a loud bang as the building suddenly collapsed. All i could hear from beside of me were the others screaming out his name as they began to rush the location he was at as i stood there frozen in place in complete silence as the snow fell around me.

???: Another one lost ey jinx.

A voice suddenly spoke up in my head, suddenly accompanied by a second one.

???: At least she didn't kill this one herself.

Jinx: Shut up!

i said in frustration as i grab my head trying to silence the voices.

???: Come on now Jinx, we all know this is your fault.

???: After all that's all you are right, just one big JINX.

???: That's all you did, Jinx every job and everything you ever did.

???: Even the one person you cared about, he ended up dead because you didn't help him. 

???: And you know it's your fault.

Jinx: I said SHUT UP!

I shout as i look up noticing two shadows in my vision as i knew but to well who they where.

Jinx: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

As i broke down slightly.

???: Come on now, this was your doing and now you cant life with the consequences?

As the voice taunted me.

???: Pathetic, you really are a child.

The second voice spoke up.

Jinx: SHUT UP! 

As i grab my pistol aiming it at the shadow as it suddenly disappeared. As i look around searching for it as my vision landed on the creature coming out of the building.

Jinx: You, you are the one who did this.

As i rush up to the place where the creature was currently standing as i ran past the others.

Jinx: YOU FUCKER!

I shouted as i jump up at the creature ready to put bullets in his head as he looks at me.

???: Stay out of this child, this is non of your business.

As he swiped his hand at me as i narrowly dodged out of the way.

Jinx: It never is, i'm just always the one who fucks it up right!

I said shooting at the thing, one bullet landing in his eyes temporarily blinding him as his head shot back slightly as his hand reached for his face.

???: foolish mortal, you shall pay for that!

He shouted as he swung his blade at me, as i look at the blade approaching getting ready to dodge as it was suddenly blocked by both a another blade and a scythe as i look up to see both Evelynn and Akali standing next to me.

Akali: Don't think we would let you get all the fun know did you?

She said slightly smiling at me.

Jinx: Wasn't counting on it.