Chapter 21, Face it

Hello and welcome back to this story as we arrive at the first chapter since Y/N left the girls. I'm hoping you enjoy this one.

Y/N POV

As i flew over the city thinking of where i was going to go, i had a feeling i knew where to get information as i dipped down to where i knew a informant of the group would be.

As i land i walk over to the place, it was a night club but with a hidden secret. As i walk in i pass the bouncer as he looked at me before letting me trough as i keep on walking. Going trough a crowd of partying people as i walk up to another door, knocking at a tune as the slider opened and out looked a pair of eyes as they stared at me, as the latch closed and the door swings open letting me in. Walking down the stairs i notice all the eyes were now on me. I hadn't been here in a while as everybody seemed either mad or scared as i walk up behind a guy as he notices me.

??: Ah Y/N, your back again, to what do i own the pleasure.

As he spoke with people surrounding him.

Y/N: I know you know their location, and your going to give it to me.

As i said that he just laughed.

???: Oh Y/N, do you really think its a good idea to threaten me on my own ground.

He smiled as men gathered around them looking at me, some holding weapons. Non of them magical so they weren't going to do much.

Y/N: I'm not a kid anymore Jhin and i'm not interested in your games. I have got nothing left to loose, so tell me and ill let you life.

As i said that he just scoffed.

Jhin: Look around kid, do you really think you can take all of us.

He laughed

Y/N: Ill give it my best shot

I said as he just waved at the man to attack me.

As the first approach me, one wielding a knife and the other a a pair of knuckle dusters. As the guy with the knife swung at me i ducked under it before kicking his arm as he let go of the knife as i grab it mid air before slitting his throat.

Jhin: I see you got into some art as well kid. now lets see what you can do.

He said as he sat back as he ordered everybody to attack me.

I counted 4 holding knives. 5 with brass knuckles. 3 with pistols and 4 with their bare hands.

As i threw the knife at one holding the gun, killing him instantly as he dropped dead as two people with brass knuckles started swinging as i dodged their attacks as they came one after the other as i threw a punch myself, connecting a i heard a snap of a neck as his body fell down. The other looked at me shocked as i rammed my hand trough his chest grabbing his heart as he bent over, dead on the spot. As 2 guys with knives were now swinging for me as i kept dodging walking backwards as i walk up to a table, snapping of the top and throwing it like a frisbee at one guy, taking his head clean of as the other still kept swinging. As i ducked under it giving him a uppercut as he was send into the air as i grabbed his legs throwing him on the ground as his skull turned to paste on the floor.

As 3 with bare hands came at me now

Y/N: Now come on, lets make this fun!

I said smiling, letting my anger loose as i felt rage taking over as i walk over to one starting punching at his torso, hit after hit before he coughed up blood falling over as the others kept approaching one guy hitting me over the head as i look at him, grabbing him by the collar and headbutting him, my horns cracking his skull as he fell down. The last guy looked at me afraid as i appeared behind him kicking his knees as he dropped and i crushed his head in my hands.