Chapter 7, Out for the night

Hello and welcome once more to the story, hopefully you are enjoying it so far,if not please let me know why not, anyway hope you enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i was waking up from my sleep i noticed a similar feeling to yesterday morning and as i pulled up the blanket. low and behold there lays my little lion, still sleeping.

Y/N:Lets see if i can make another great escape.

i thought to myself ass i suddenly felt Evelynn shift awake, with a tired look she looks up at me and speaks.

Evelynn:*yawn* good morning darling.

i looked at her just laying there, she looked cute. Now come on Y/N she's just a friend, think nothing of it. is smile before answering.

Y/N: good morning my little lion, do you mind getting up so i can get started on breakfast.

Eve just sighed before hugging me tighter and laying her head down on my chest again.

Evelynn: Just 5 more minutes, you are to comfy to get up from.

i just laughed a bit before thinking about how to get her of me so i can get to the kitchen. then a idea appeared to me.

Y/N: if you wake up now ill give you a Kiss~

i said to her and this seemed to get her attention as she blushed a bit before looking at me.

Evelynn:R-r-really?

i just nodded while she closed her eyes and bent towards my head as i planted a quick kiss on her lips, her face got bright red as i giggled.

Y/N: now if you were to get up so i can go change and start on breakfast.

Evelynn calmed down before smiling and getting up, i went to my room to change into some clothes. after that i walked into the kitchen seeing Kai'sa already awake with her back facing me, i decided to play with her a little as i walked up silently behind her before speaking.

Y/N:so, hows breakfast coming along~

i spoke as she jumped to the side looking at me with a blush.

Kai'sa: Y-Y-Y/n, you scared me, and here is was thinking Akali was the only one i had to worry about sneaking around.

she said with a smile at the end

Y/N: what can i said, i guess i'm just light footed. i said smiling back at her

Y/N: so, anything i can help with on breakfast?

i said asking her as she looked around before answering me.

Kai'sa: if you want you can make some coffee, Akali seem's to like yours a lot. After that maybe make some eggs and after that maybe you can lay everything on the table.

Y/N: mam, yes man. 

is said making am military salute, earning a giggle form her as i smiled

as i walked over to the coffee machine i went to grind some of the beans down, after that adding them to the coffee can, adding water before putting it on the stove and turning it on,after that i went to pick up some eggs, adding them to a pan adding water and also putting it on the stove turning it on, starting a timer when they started boiling. When steam seemed to come of the coffee pot i looked inside the pot to see it was full as i picked it up from the stove and put it on the table, after that the timer rang and i went to pick up the eggs, placing them in cold water to shock them and then putting them in a bowl and also adding that to the table. after that i walked over to the cabinet holding the plates and the cutlery. grabbing 5 plates and 5 knives i went to put them on the table as i saw Akali walk in.