Chapter 25, A lot of explaining to do.

Hello and welcome to chapter 25, this one will mostly focus on explanation to the girls as well as some feelings, anyways i hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

As i walked out of the shower i dry myself of and look at myself in the mirror, as i notice the halo above my head instantly try to get rid of it with succes, i don't want to be a walking fire hazard. As i look at the horns on the side of my head as i try to shrink them i get them down to where they just stick past my cheeks as i shrink the ones on top of my head as well, down to their regular size as i look at my wings on my back, noticing a second pair as i decide to leave them as is. Changing my claws back into hands as well as removing my scales from my legs. As i put some clothes on before walking to the living room.

Y/N: You have a lot of explaining to do Y/N.

I thought to myself as i walk into the living room as all eyes where now on me as i saw Seraphine and Kai'sa blushing as the rest where either smirking or giggling.

Y/N: So, where should i start.

Kai'sa: How about why you decided to leave in the first place!

She said at me as i look down feeling slightly guilty

Y/N:  Well i was attacked by some guy at the supermarket that was under the effect of a old type old spell i had wished to never see again. As we fought i realised he was part of the same group that had made me to believe i was just a monster meant for killing. That's why i decided to leave and go take out the 5 main members, without them the organisation will crumble on its own and i would be done. It wouldn't be a long mission, or so i thought. That's when Eve showed up at the fair, Akali showed up with the bike ride. and for the last two i had robbers interfere and well you know the last part.

As Eve suddenly spoke up.

Evelynn: Wait a minute, you were that boy.

Y/N: Correct dear, sorry for the headbutt still.

Evelynn: I mean i did hold a blade to your throat so lets just call that even.

She said as i smiled at her.

Akali: And you were also the guy showing of with the bike.

Y/N: You bet.

As her face shot up bright red as she now realises she told me directly what she liked about me.

As i look over to Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: When we walked into the building we noticed about 60 men dead just on the main floor, was that just you?

As i look down in shame.

Y/N: Yes that would have been me.

As i suddenly felt Kai'sa grabbing my chin as she pulled my head up so i now faced her.

Kai'sa: Don't worry about that, you did it to protect Ahri so don't think we will see you any different for that.

As she said that i felt my fear disappearing.

Ahri: The guy in the building mentioned your past, if your comfortable with it, could you please tell us a little more?

She asked as i sighed before speaking up.

Y/N: I guess i could tell you. After i left with my parents i was found by that man soon after, he killed of my parents so he could make a monster out of me, he put me trough training with almost every type of weapon as he made me build up a resistance to the pain. As he kept training me he would also send me on assassination missions. I used a alias back then, it was Ace as i left a card at each victim i created as i was thought by Jhin on how to how around the streets and keep myself safe. As i grew up i decided i wanted another shot at life, i broke free but not without taking some of their man out. After breaking free i roamed the streets for a while before starting work at the bar and starting my music career which took of quite well. And that's about when i met you again.