Chapter 29, Blood red moon.

Hello once more, and welcome back to this story. Lets just dive straight in. I hope you enjoy.

Evelynn POV

As i open my eyes i feel my head aching slightly as i sit up in my bed, looking over to my alarm clock now reading 17:30. And as if on cue i heard a knock on my door.

Y/N: Eve are you up yet? Dinner is ready.

That intoxicating voice of his sounded trough my room as i felt my face heat up.

Evelynn: I'm up, ill be right over.

I said as i heard footsteps walking away from my door as i got op from my bed as i walked over to the closet, putting on some clothes as i walk out of my room and down the hall into the kitchen. As everybody sat there i notice Y/N and Kai'sa still in the kitchen getting the last things ready as i sat down at one of the empty chairs.

As Y/N came walking over with the food Kai'sa following closely behind. As Y/N put down the pan. I notice it to be creamy pasta with chicken and pesto. And i must admit it smelled amazing.

Evelynn: Good job on diner as always dear.

I said as he just smiled rubbing the back of my neck.

Y/N: Thank you but i did get quite some help from Kai'sa.

As he put his arm around her making her blush slightly. For some reason i felt a bit jealous from this.

Evelynn: Come on keep you focus.

I thought as we started eating. As Y/N spoke up.

Y/N: So anybody feel like going to see the blood moon with me.

As i look over to the others they seem to be grinning at each others.

Evelynn: They better not have.

I thought as Ahri was the first to speak up.

Ahri: I would love to but i promised Sera to help her with some fan mail tonight so maybe next time.

Akali: I was going to go out for a drive, although i won't mind you joining me i think it might be better if i go alone for tonight.

Kai'sa: I'm sorry but i checked the weather and it said snowing, i'm not really one for the cold.

Jinx: Sorry mister holy sword but i'm fixing my room tonight.

Evelynn: I swear to god these people.

As i was the only one left as Y/N looked at me with those usual cheery eyes of his now containing another emotion, as i see sadness in them.

Y/N: And you Eve, or do you have something else planed? I wont mind if you do.

He spoke up, his words laced with sadness. I don't think the girls know how much this might actually hurt him.

Evelynn: Of course not dear, i would love to come with you.

I said as i just mentally curse myself before looking at the rest grinning. At least Y/N's eyes where their usual self again, as he smiled at me as i felt my face heat up slightly.

Evelynn: You guys better know what you are doing.

I thought as we continued eating, after we finish up i help them clean. As i look at Y/N, he seemed to be lost in thought. And here i am hoping its not the bad ones.

Evelynn: Hey Y/N, you wan't to go to the park now, there will be a lot les light pollution there.

I spoke up as he smiled at me.