Chapter 46, Consuming fear.

Hello and welcome back to this story, on todays agenda, even more emotions, who would have thought, anyway. Enjoy

Y/N POV

Y/N: Look at yourself Y/N, really let yourself go this time.

As i stood staring into the bathroom mirror looking at my reflection, i was covered in blood again, as my horns once again grew in size, as i pick up a file as i put it against my horns, filling it down as the sound it made made my skin crawl. As i finish up i take another peak into the mirror noticing my wings had also grew in size from their base form, nothing i can do about that though. As my teeth also appeared sharper.

Y/N: Am i truly becoming more and more of a monster.

I said inspecting my teeth as i heard a sudden knock on the door. Quickly closing my mouth as i step back from the mirror, turning on the water before speaking up.

Y/N: Who is it.

Evelynn: Its me dear, i wanted to make sure you where alright.

Y/N: I'm fine, there is no need to worry.

Evelynn: The last time you said that there was most definitely something to worry about, may i come in?

As i just let out a sigh.

Y/N: Doors open.

As i see her peaking inside as she walked in, closing the door behind her.

Evelynn: Are you sure your ok dear, you seem a little stressed.

Y/N: As i said i'm fine, i promise.

Evelynn: But you don't look fine dear, there is something you aren't telling me.

Y/N: I promise you i'm not.

As she was now approaching me getting closer and closer until she stood right in front of me.

Evelynn: Please just tell me dear.

Y/N: As i said there is nothing wrong.

Evelynn: There you go again with the lies, you promised us to tell us the truth, so spit it out for crying out loud.

As she grabbed onto my collar as she stared me in the eyes.

Y/N: I'm scared ok!

I said in a tone more angry then i wanted.

Evelynn: And what do you even have to be afraid of then, tell me dear please.

As i see tears forming in her eyes i calmed myself down before speaking up.

Y/N: Ive been noticing myself changing over the past time.

Evelynn: What do you mean by that dear.

Y/N: I just look in the mirror and notice more and more details that point back to the old me, the monster i was trying to keep locked away.

Evelynn: But why do you fear that Y/N, you know we would always accept you as you are.

Y/N: That's the thing Eve, i'm afraid of you not noticing what i'm becoming just because you are to blinded by the fact that you think i'm still the same person. I'm afraid of losing control again, of becoming the monster again.

Evelynn: You are much but you are most definitely no monster dear, so please stop calling yourself that.

Y/N: I don't think i can little lion, i'm scared of losing myself to the monster and being consumed by the anger, even just now i felt myself needing to battle it, to keep it locked up, to stop it from tearing up everything in its path just to kill one person, i had to fight to keep control and i'm afraid i cant keep up this fight.