Chapter 23, Two for one

Hello again and welcome back to this story as we arrive in chapter 23, this one will mark the beginning of the end for this part of the story, and with that i mean the part of Y/N trying to do this on his own. As always i hope you enjoy and be sure to let me know if something doesn't seem correct.

Kai'sa POV

As i woke up i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, letting out a yawn as i stood up stretching a bit. As i put on some clothes i walk into the kitchen to prepare breakfast as i walk into the kitchen. It felt empty, something was missing and i knew exactly what.

Kai'sa: God i miss him so much.

I think to myself, wiping a tear from my face as i continue to prepare breakfast. As i lay the table i put down 6 plates.

Kai'sa: Come on, get your head together, he'll be back just not right now.

As i put one plate away again, leaving the table with 5 plates as i continue preparing breakfast. As a idea suddenly came into my head as i thought it out.

Kai'sa: He seemed interested in those dutch pastry's, ill make some of them to supprise him when he gets back.

As i smile to myself as i finish prebaring breakfast.

Walking over to Eve's room i knock on the door as she groggily answered.

Evelynn: What is it dear?

Kai'sa: Breakfast is ready you coming over?

Evelynn: I'll be right over dear.

As she spoke up i walked over to Ahri's room, knocking on the door as she didn't answer. As i walk in i see her hugging a pillow to herself, as i'm sure i heard her say Y/N's name in her sleep as i walk up to her. Slightly tapping her shoulder as she opened her eye's, slightly red.

Kai'sa: Has she been crying?

I thought to myself as she instantly seemed to notice me staring as she put on a fake smile.

Ahri: Whats wrong dear, something wrong?

As i look at her trying to hide her emotions.

Kai'sa: I know you miss him Ahri, i do to but its not for ever. He should be back soon.

As i said that she hugged me as i heard her start crying again.

Ahri: I know that, its j-j-just that i just got him back and i'm afraid of losing him again.

Kai'sa: I know that, but he should come back soon.

As i said that she looked at me with tears running down her face but now with a genuine smile om her face.

Ahri: Thank you Kai'sa, i guess i just needed to hear that.

As she wiped the tears from her face, snivelling slightly.

Kai'sa: It's not problem, anyway breakfast is ready so ill see you at the table.

I said as i look at her before walking of to wake up Akali. Knocking on her door as she answered.

Akali: I'll be right over, almost done.

She said as i giggle to myself before walking over to Seraphine's room. She had been staying with us for a while, we enjoyed her company and vice versa so we offered her to stay. As i knock on the door it suddenly opened as she was now standing in front of me. Still looking tired.

Kai'sa: Morning Sera, you slept well?

Seraphine: Had beter nights but ill be fine.

As she said that smiling at me, she looked at me before her face changed to one of guilt. Why was that? i wondered before shaking the thought from my head.