Chapter 34, True enemy

Hello and welcome back again as we arrive on chapter 34. I'm hoping you all had a good Christmas and as always, enjoy this chapter.

Ahri POV

As we all broke apart from the hug i just look at Y/N who still seemed to be doubtful about his decisions.

Ahri: Come on now Y/N, don't tell me you stil have that much doubt.

As he looked at me his face suddenly shifting into a smile as i saw trough it in a instant as i felt a sadness come over me.

Ahri: Y/N, please don't do anything stupid again.

I said looking him in the eyes as he looked at me again.

Y/N: I'm sorry, i promise not to little fox.

He said now genuinely smiling as i felt a smile of my own creep onto my face. As Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: We'll then, as thanks to the fact that it has been Christmas. What would all of you like as a gift?

As he asked us that suddenly changing the subject, as we all look at each other before a idea popped into my head.

Ahri: Ooh, how about we go out with each other, maybe have a nice dinner.

I said excited as i look at the clock as it was now 14:00, i'm guessing time really does fly.

Y/N: Seems like a great idea little fox.

As he said that smiling once more at me as i felt my face heat up a little bit.

Y/N: Do the rest of you agree on that plan?

Y/N asked as they nodded with excitement

Y/N: Great, lets get going then.

He said clasping his hands together before he started walking of to the garage as we all followed. As we all stood slightly cramped in the elevator as it went down to the first level. A familiar ding sounding when we reached the desired level as the doors slid open as we all walked out.

Evelynn: Now then, we need two cars because we don't have one that can fit everybody at once. So any volunteers for drivers?

She said as Y/N instantly shot his hand up as i let out a little giggle at his behaviour as i look over to Kai'sa who was now already stressing out again.

Kai'sa: Whatever it is, i'm not riding with him again.

She said slightly backing away from Y/N. As he seemed to notice, approaching her with a smile on his face.

Y/N: Awh, and why is that my little cook, is our deal not sweet enough for you anymore~

He said bending down so that his eyes met hers as i look at Kai'sa now blushing red as she stuttered out a respons.

Kai'sa: N-n-no its not T-t-that, I-i-its just.

Y/N: Just what dear~

He said as he walked even closer to her putting his hand on her chin as she was now bright red. As she took a deep breath.

Kai'sa: F-f-fine ill come with you.

She said looking away pouting. As i look at Y/N cheering slightly before suddenly realising something as he now had a grin on his face looking over to Kai'sa.

Y/N: Thank you, now as for my part of the deal~

He said quickly giving Kai'sa a kiss on the lips as she was now lost for words just standing there bright red.