GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST.

Now under the sea and inside sandy's ship, were the gang sitting in the water that was around or avove their waste. Tang pops out of the water, catching his breath.

"We're alive? We're alive!". He cheered, before yelling when the ship suddenly shook and the windows cracked and water starts spilling inside.

Min sighed. "You just had to jinx it, didn't You?". She said to her uncle, before water states pouring on her head.

"Oh, oh. We finally get away from macaque, and now we all get to drown!". Pigsy yelled in frustration.

"This drone, it's not water adventure friendly". Sandy exclaimed in panic, as he banged his head.

"Okay, everyone, let's not panic. I'm sure we'll think of a way to get out of this". Min exclaimed, trying to calm everyone down.

Mk shakes his head after coming out of the water and turned to monkey king. "Monkey king, you gotta do something!".

"Huh, why?". Wukong grinned as he relaxed floating on the water and plays with it. "A little water never hurt no-". Reality finally hit him. "Ooh, right! Mortality".

Suddenly, red alarms went off, meaning danger was near.

"What's that?". Mei asked, a little scared.

"Something big!". Mk whimpers.

Monkey king just smirked and floated in a criss-cross position. "Everyone, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine coming to help out".

Suddenly, a pair of large purple eyes were seen through the glass windows before it roared at them.

Min turned to wukong in disbelief. "That's your friend?!".

Wukong shrugged. "Actually, friend might be stretching it".

Before they knew it, the gang were sent crashing down on the Mabel ground of a underwater city inside a giant bubble and their drone was destroyed. The smoke cleared away and they all look in awe at a beautiful dragon themed palace in front of them. Mei grabs unto mk and min's shoulders and began shaking them.

"The dragon palace of the East sea. We're in the dragon palace of the East sea!". The dragon girl cheered.

"It's beautiful". Min commented.

"Yeah, this is my kinda sorta old buddy's house". Wukong grinned, before standing proudly. " Where I got my staff".

Pigsy raised a brow at him. "Got? Or . . ."

"Took, right?". Mk stated, deepening at the monkey m, along with min.

"Stole is the word I'd use. You stole it, didn't You? Oh, boy". She sighed.

"Oh! Here they come!". Wukong announced, pointing at the opening doors that revealed a king, his assistant and two guards by his side. "Smiles, everyone, smiles!".

The guards remove their spears to reveal the face of the king of the dragon city.

Wukong smiled brightly at him. "Hay, Ao guang! Long time no-".

The dragon king glared at the great sage. "Sun wukong! You dare to return to my domain after humiliating me, tricking me?!".

Ao guang summons a large white dragon from his chest and it glares down at the group.

Wukong stutters a bit to look for the right word. "Wha? The staff? But-That's a total misunderstanding-".

"And now I learn that it has been lost? You have given the evil lady bone demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all? I should execute you where you stand!".