THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART TWO (THIS IS THE END)

A orange streak crash landed on top of a mountain and smoke clears up to reveal min, who hugged her knees close to her and hanged her head as she began to cry. Suddenly, she felt a warm presence in front of her and looked up to see a glowing ball of energy. It began flying aground her as it shined brighter before it died down to reveal trixx.

"T-trixx? It's you?".

The fox spirit bowed at her but min didn't look too pleased.

"What are you doing? Just go away! I wanna be alone".

The fox frowned and floated closer to her.

"I said leave me alone! I don't want to see anyone, especially!".

The fox looked a little offended but didn't stop moving closer until it got closer to her crying face.

"Go away, trixx!".

Trixx finally touched min's head with hers, surprising the half-demon as she suddenly felt warmth and comfort then hesitantly closed her eyes and calmed herself down.

"Are you okay now?".

". . . Y-yes".

"Good".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHH!!!". Min immediately backed away from the front the fox spirit that just spoke in fear and surprise. "Y-you can talk! Woah, this is exactly like the first time when mk and I met the monkey king. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my mind is playing tricks on me".

Trixx giggled. "You're funny, min. You should really get into stand-up comedy".

Min frowned. "No thanks. I would probably end up killing people with laughter".

Trixx laughed before noticing that the 17 year old wasn't kidding. "Oh, you're serious. But why are you so sad?".

"Oh, I dunno. I just find out I was meant to kill and destroy the people I care about the most. Thanks for asking".

Trixx floated to the ground and grabbed some mud. "If you're upset then you should put this on. I heard it helps calms the nerves and it's great for your skin too".

She began rubbing mud on min's face, much to her dismay.

"Good for my skin? Normal teenagers worry about bad skin. I don't have that luxury. My father decided to teach me a permanent lesson by neglecting me and my mom!".

"Sorry, min i-".

"For so long I thought that if I move on from my past, I'd be happy. I am, but at the same time in not! Instead I'm scared than ever and I don't know why!".

"There's a simple question you need to answer, then". Min thought she was losing it when she saw two trixx floating in front of her. "What are you scared of?".

"I-i don't know. I'm just scared".

Another trixx appeared.

"Yes, min, what are you scared of?".

"Everything. I don't know". Min replied, starting to feel becoming frustrated as more trixx appeared, all floating around her.

"Is it the people who've hurt you in the past?".

"No, no".

"Your dad?".

"Spider queen?".

"No, no, n-no, no!".