Chapter 110 ~ Studying... But With a Group of Cuties~

"Fufu~ Ellie, even though you are good at Math and Art, you're so clumsy when it comes to magic circle formation even though it's a combination of the two~"

"U-Uuuuhh... I-I'm sorry, Alterisa-sama... But I just can't wrap my head around the concept... It's two opposing processes of thinking. How could you combine it into one?"

"Math and Art have one thing in common, and that is pattern. Magic circles are simply various patterns combined together into one to create various effects~ See? You can see three kinds of patterns in this fireball magic circle which defines the consumption of fuel, its size, and its power~"

"Uhn... Now that you've pointed it out, I do recognize it. But it's still a bit difficult for me to recognize it on my own, let alone create it from scratch."

"Don't worry, I'll continue to help you and teach you slowly until you understand, okay~?"

"T-T-Thank you very much!"

Fufufu~ She's so cute and diligent~ Is this how Lawliela-sama feels about me~? After all, I'm as cute and as diligent as her too, right~? Ufufufufu~

As promised, Ellie, Evelyn, Celine, Noir, Illya, Valerie and I went to the private rooms in the library to study. And since Ellie is the one having some trouble with a few subjects related to magic, I volunteered to teach her and sat right next to her.

After all, how can I miss the chance to teach such a cute girl~?!

Evelyn, Celine, Noir, Illya, and Valerie are already so bright and smart that there's nothing I need to teach them. So this is the first time I've ever taught a cute girl seriously~!

Fufufu~ I'm so lucky to find such a cute girl as my student~

"Ah! I-I did it! Alterisa-sama, I successfully created the magic circle for Icicle!"

"Uhn~! Good job, Ellie~ You're such a fast learner~! What a good girl~!"

"Ehehehe~"

I patted Ellie's head and she began to giggle and squirm a bit in embarrassment.

And as I was having fun teaching Ellie, I didn't notice the girls' conversations.

"Uuuuuh... I wished I had some difficulty with the lessons so Risa-chan can teach me and pet me like that too...! If only Mother didn't push me that hard!"

Valerie whispered as she puffed her cheeks and pouted, watching me teach Ellie.

"A-Ahahaha... I think your wish is a bit misplaced, but I agree. I wish I was taught by Alterisa-sama as well..."

Noir smiled helplessly before she turned her gaze towards me.

"Mm... She seems to be so happy... I am envious of Ellie."

Illya nodded in agreement.

"H-Hmph... She's just playing around...! We're supposed to study...!"

Celine huffed and crossed her arms.

"Fufufu~ Now now~ There's no need to feel envious~ After all, Risa-sama is extremely kind~ Even if you don't have any difficulties, I'm sure she will teach you patiently if you just ask~ Please watch~"

The girls all turned towards Evelyn and watched her as she moved closer towards me and tapped me on the shoulders.

"Risa-sama~?"

"Hm? What's wrong, Evelyn?"

"Please forgive me for disturbing you from teaching Ellie, but there is something I wish to ask you regarding this..."