Chapter 43 ~ Yet Another Capture Target...

Today was a peaceful day.

Woken up by my super ultra-cute maid, Maria-chan, had her and Anne help me take a bath, and then eating breakfast with my family.

I'm planning on finishing up my conditioner and scented shampoo prototypes today since it was my rest day for my self-defense and magical training.

It'll only take an hour or two, and then I'll be free for the day!

At least... That was the plan.

"...What?"

"As I've said, Keith will be coming here to practice his swordsmanship with me. Seems like after hearing rumors about my skills, he became interested and asked me about it."

My hand stopped as I was about to pour my finished conditioner into a bottle and finish up with the scented shampoo as well. I was doing just fine in my lab, a.k.a the storage room in the backyard of the house that I had claimed and modified into my lab.

I was minding my own business and looking forward to a restful day ahead of me, surrounded by my angelic little sister, my loving gentle mother, my cute little personal maid, and my big sister maid.

But now...

"...When is he coming?"

"After lunch."

"After lunch tomorrow?"

"Nope. It's today..."

"...W-Why the hell do I only know about this now?!?!??!"

I ran up at him to tackle him, but this guy dared to dodge it!

"What's wrong with you? It's not like it'll bother you or anything."

"Lu-nii, did you forget? He's one of the capture targets! I've been doing my best not to interact with capture targets as much as possible, you know?! Alexus and you are the only exceptions since I can't help it!"

"Calm down. It's going to be fine. He won't bring you trouble. Rather, it seems like he's interested in you, so you're going to be fine, you know?"

"Hah... Seems like I was right. Nothing good comes from interacting with capture targets. Especially this one..."

I glared at him.

"Well, can't just reject him without any reasons right? We'll just train with our household's knights, so you don't need to worry, okay?"

He shrugged dismissively.

"Hah... Alright. But I'm begging you, don't mess with me using him, alright? Amongst all the capture targets, he's the second most troublesome one after Wilhelm. He's the playboy type, so I don't want any weird rumors that might make people gossip about me and him. Got that?"

"I know... Of course, I understand that much. I've been learning about nobilities longer than you've been alive in this world, so calm down."

"...Alright. I'll believe you."

"Great. Then, I'll be going. See you."

"Mm."

Lu-nii waved his hand and left my lab, closing the door behind him.

Hah... Seems like I won't be able to fully relax...

It has been a while since I've seen Keith. The last time would be during my debutante months ago, and it was only a brief encounter.

I hope he doesn't remember me that much and doesn't bother me... I've been interacting with Luke and Wilhelm much more than I would like it because of my training. Even though the time I could spend with Noir and Valerie-chan increases, it still worries me a bit for when the "canon" starts.