Chapter 103 ~ OP Villainess?!

[3rd Person POV]

Camellia – daughter of the Marquis and Marchioness of Fenestra, heir to the largest glassware company and proud business partner of Eden, and an executive in the "Alterisa von Lorya Fan Club" created by the princess of Arcadia herself – was walking through the hallways of Lavinia Academy after school.

She was dressed in her academy's uniform, a light blue and white blazer, a white shirt underneath it, and a light blue skirt that hugged her petite yet womanly figure.

At first glance, there was nothing out of the ordinary about her appearance. But as she walked past a window, something on her collar shined as the orange-red afternoon sun basked her figure.

It was a small pin, a crest in the shape of a pure white snow lily and two light blue spears crossed behind it. At the center was the number "08" engraved in gold.

It was a pin given to the members of the "Alterisa von Lorya Fan Club", and worn only during club activities after school.

It was a shame... Camellia wanted to wear it all the time and show them off to everyone. After all, she was proud to be an executive in her idol's fan club and she wanted more people to join it and help make her school life even better!

Unfortunately, the founder of the fanclub had said that their purpose was to protect her from the shadows and to make sure she could live peacefully during her time in the academy. Making themselves known might do more harm than good.

Alterisa's humility and kindness was well known to everyone, and if they make themselves known, she might push herself to thank each and every one of them and spend her time on them, and not herself.

Although it would be a dream come true, the greatest wish of the AvLFC was to make sure she could have a pleasant school life. They wish for her to spend her time doing what she wishes. And for this, they will gladly stay and protect her from the shadows.

Hah... I wish I could've seen Alterisa-sama's gallant figure during her physical combat class.

She sighed inwardly. The greatest regret she had was not being in the same class as Alterisa like most of the other executives. If she was, she could witness her figure everyday and perhaps even become her friend!!!

Thanks to her mother, Alterisa knew of her and she even sent a letter to her! She had replied, telling her that she would love to meet her in the academy, but there hasn't been any good chance of doing so!

But, it couldn't be helped... As of now, Alterisa was being extremely careful and didn't roam around the academy more than necessary. And it was all because of one person...

The commoner from the city her parents ruled over, Aria.

According to the founder, there is a large chance she would cause harm to Alterisa due to her personality. And Camellia could understand why.

Aria was a spoiled wench with a rotten personality. A girl who would shamelessly use her appearance to seduce and steal men, even if they were already in a relationship. She had done so multiple times in Fenestra.

Now that she's here in Lavinia Academy, she must've set her gaze on the most popular young men in the academy and the kingdom.

That must be the reason... She wants them for herself, but all of their hearts have been stolen by Alterisa-sama's greatness! And Alterisa-sama must've known that she would try to harm her so she could steal those men away.

Camellia clenched her teeth, her beautiful brown eyes narrowed with icy coldness, as she continued to walk with her neck-length, orange-blonde hair bounced with each step.