Chapter 96 ~ Is She That Desperate?!

The morning after the matriculation ceremony.

Perhaps it was as expected of the greatest academy in the entire kingdom, but my dorm room was beyond even my expectations...

I've never lived in a dorm before, but from what I know, they're normally smaller in size. And sometimes, there would be more than one student living together in a room at a time.

So when I saw a room that could be easily mistaken as the master bedroom of a mansion after coming home from the ceremony yesterday, I was... truly shocked.

"A-Anne... Is this really a dorm...?"

"...I was quite shocked when I first came here with Maria and Iris as well. But it seems that every room in this dorm is the same."

"...I guess it's to be expected from the royal academy."

"Indeed..."

After overcoming our shock, Anne and Maria-chan helped me wash up in a private bathroom in my room and the four of us rested for the rest of the day.

Classes will start two days from now, on the first day of the fourth month of the year. The academy had given time for students to settle down into their dorms, relax, and perhaps befriend other students who would be in the same class as them.

And the next morning, after I had just finished my breakfast, Lu-nii came to my room, saying he wanted to tell me a few things.

I was pretty confused at first, but I let him in and had Anne and Maria-chan serve the both of us some tea.

And then... he dropped a bomb. Then another one... and even more...

"Keith told me that he met an annoying girl yesterday. She was following him for quite a while after he coincidentally caught her when she slipped."

He said nonchalantly, sitting on the chair opposite of me with his legs crossed and sipping on tea.

"Eh?"

"And when I went to the library, I saw that Aria girl chirping on and on to Wilhelm while he was reading. I don't think I've ever seen him that annoyed in my whole life."

"Huh?"

"Ah, and she also tried to "accidentally" bump into me. But I dodged, so she fell into the arms of another guy."

"..."

W-W-W-Wait a minute!!! This is too much!!!! She's doing too much!!!

It's only been a day!!!!!!!

I-I-Is he serious?! She's triggering flags like there's no tomorrow!!!

Is she that desperate?!

"A-A-A-Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. Why would I lie?"

"Oh my Goddess... She's really gunning for all of you..."

Kuh... I should've expected this from the way Amelia-sama described her...

"Yeah... It's really annoying. I feel like I need to increase my alertness so I could see her shenanigans coming."

I raised my head towards him and looked at him in the eyes.

"...You're not enticed by her cuteness, Lu-nii?"

He raised his eyebrows to my question and began looking at me like I'm an idiot.

W-What? Isn't it natural to be concerned? After all, "Lucas's" route is one where "Alterisa" would die!!!

"...Are you an idiot? You know my mind, body, and soul are already in Hana's grasp and I'm not planning on leaving, right? I really have no intention of interacting with that annoying girl unless it's to protect you."