Chapter 70 ~ My Role Model is So Beautiful As Well Today~

While we were going around, Illya suddenly popped out and approached us! She seemed to be going with her father and bully sisters, and didn't feel that comfortable with them, so she excused herself to go search for us.

"U-Uhm... I-If it is not too much trouble... M-May I join you?"

Of course, you can~!

Ah~ My party is filling up with even more cute girls~ I feel so blessed~

Speaking of which, I also miss my little red-haired kitten...

Ah! I also need to go greet Lawliela-sama!!!

How could I forget!!! If I didn't even go and greet her on this occasion, the next magical training will be hell!!!

"Everyone, I'm very sorry, but can we go and search for Lawliela-sama? I have been in her care tremendously, and I hadn't had the chance to greet her yet."

"Of course, Risa-sama~ I would like to greet the great magus as well!"

"Well, I guess it can't be helped. Let's go. I'll help you search for it."

"Uhn. Valerie-chan will also be there. Let's go meet her."

"I-I will follow you, Alterisa-sama~"

Evelyn, Celine, Noir, and Illya agreed one after another. Ah~ What kind and considerate friends do I have~

"Thank you~ Then, I will try to find her."

I closed my eyes and sharpened my magic sense. Searching for Lawliela-sama would be very easy, given she has the greatest magical presence in the entire kingdom. And even though she's not constantly emanating her enormous magic, the quality of her magic and my familiarity with her still made it easy for me to search for her in this sea of people.

A few moments later, I found her location as well as Valerie's. I sensed her flaming magical presence right beside Lawliela-sama's magic.

Oh, and there's another one... This seems like... Wilhelm?

Did he come here as Lawliela-sama's student? Or maybe for some other reason?

Could it be... Because he wants to spend time with Valerie-chan?!

I-Is that really true?! When did it happen?! When did he start falling for Valerie-chan?! I've never heard about this!

Valerie-chan never said anything about him when we were talking! Let's go check it out!

I opened my eyes and smiled at my friends who were looking at me confusedly.

"I found her~ Let us go to where she is now~"

"Truly?! That's amazing... Did you just find her location through her magic alone, Alterisa-sama?"

"Uhn~ I did~ As expected of Evelyn~ You're so smart~"

"Ah, no. I simply have a basic understanding of magic given I have started my magical lessons. But to do such a thing so quickly and accurately... Alterisa-sama, you're very amazing."

"Eh? Is that really amazing, Eve?"

"It is. Alterisa-sama basically just spread her senses throughout this entire massive ballroom and picked out slight differences in everyone's presence..."

"T-That's amazing..."

"AAlterisa-sama, amazing...!"

"A-As expected of Alterisa-sama..."

"Ehehehe~ Thank you~ Now let's go~!"

Heading straight to Lawliela-sama's location, we quickly found her surrounded by a few guests.