Chapter 75 ~ Eden

[3rd Person POV]

Nightfall.

Most busy streets of the royal capital had begun to calm as the sun set, replaced by the softly shining moon in the darkened sky.

In contrast, the center of the royal capital, where most set their businesses due to its strategic location, became livelier as many gathered after their day of work to enjoy the city as the day came to a close.

In the last few weeks, rumors have begun circulating within this area amongst shop owners and the people going through the area. News of a shop with a product that impresses the queen herself and plenty of other high-ranking nobles and is supported by the crown, yet also provided products that even commoners could afford without breaking their pocket was spread amongst them. And its location seemed to be on the edge of the noble's district, where any business would thrive due to being extremely accessible by both nobles and commoners.

It was obvious that its owner was an extremely influential and powerful member of high nobility, and judging by the trend, most couldn't believe that it would cater to the commoners as well. And while most of the excitement died down due to the fact, many were still curious about the product that managed to impress the queen and many members of high nobility who were known to have extremely high standards, especially shop owners who focused their business

 on dresses, jewelry, and beauty products.

It was impossible for them to do anything about it as it is owned by a high ranking member of the nobility who also received the crown's support. But they still keep a keen eye on it so they could come up with any sort of plan that would keep them in business against it.

And a week ago, they could finally give a name to the rumored shop.

"Eden"

The name of a mythical garden of the Goddess who created this world. Most knew of the name, even commoners as it was written and depicted in many children's books, stories, and religious books. And it immediately created a deep impression.

This rumored shop didn't brand itself with the name or last name of its owner, which was mostly practiced as a way to lend the shop itself the influence and popularity of the name or, vice versa, to further elevate the popularity and influence of their owner if successful.

But through its name, an impression and imagery of what it could appear to be like and what product it might provide immediately appeared in their minds. The imagery of a heavenly garden, filled with flowers and nature and all that is beautiful in the world.

Excitement began to rise once more amongst the masses as days passed, nearing the day of its opening.

And finally, it was the night before the grand opening of the highly awaited shop.

As they walked around the streets in the center of the royal capital, many noticed escorted carriages, beautiful and grand in their appearance, making their way towards the rumored shop, "Eden".

And from within, nobles dressed impressively stepped down from their carriage and into "Eden", welcomed by staff dressed in impressive suits and dresses.

Many stopped in their treks and began to watch as several more impressive carriages arrived one after another and high-ranking nobilities alighted from it and entered the shop.

And finally, escorted by several companies of royal knights, they saw the carriage of the royal family heading to "Eden" and stopping before it. And from within, both his and her majesties the king and queen, and his and her highnesses the crown prince and princesses alighted from the carriage and entered "Eden".