Chapter 9 ~ Little Sister v.s. Prince

~ Timeskip 2 years ~

5 years old

Yay~ I'm now 5 years old!

...

Hah... Here we go... My social debut is only three weeks from now. I'm really excited for my magic affinity test, but not my social debut...

Especially since this is also where I'll be meeting the other capture targets as well as the villainesses for each of them.

Well there's nothing I can do to prevent that so I'll just have to tough it out! Worse comes to worse, I'll use my acting skills~

Ah, I want to play with Kiara. I'll go to mom's chamber!

Kiara, my sweet little sister who was born two years ago, is a freaking adorable angel! Her silver hair is so smooth and fluffy. Her light violet round eyes are so adorable, and her face is so cute!

Ever since she's born, I would always pamper her and be by her side. And do you know what her first words are? It's "Ne cha~"! How adorable is that! She's so smart!

Ah~ I really have the most adorable little sister in the world!

She could even crawl already. Even I was surprised! It was one day when I was reading a book while Kiara was a little bit far from me. She then began crawling slowly and approached me!

I tried to stop her many times when she fell, but she always got up and tried again until she finally reached me. What a cute and tough girl! As expected of my little sister!

I promise I'll teach you the best I could so you will become the kindest, smartest, most elegant and best girl ever!

As I was walking towards my mom's room, Alexus and Lily came along with Lu-nii.

"Hello, my beautiful Ri-"

"Risa-chan! I've missed you!!!"

"Lily-chan! I've missed you too!"

Lily shoved her brother away and run up for a hug with me. Hehe~ She's so cute.

On the corner of my eyes, I saw Lu-nii putting his hand on Alex's shoulder with a wry smile. Well I'm sure he's fine. A little shove from this cinnamon roll wouldn't hurt right?

"Oh, I've missed you as well, Alex-sama~ Hehehe."

"Eh?! M-Me too..."

He blushed and became flustered before smiling back at me after calming down. I'm glad he's recovered from whatever bothered him.

"Where are you going, Risa?"

"I'm going to my mom's room to play with Kiara."

"Ah, I want to play with Kiara too! She's just so cute!"

"I know right! Let's go together."

Lily grabbed my hand as we walked to mom's room with Alex and Lu-nii in tow. I could sometimes feel Alex staring at me though. Meh~ I think it's just me.

We soon arrived at my mom's room.

"Excuse me mom, can we enter?"

I knocked.

"Of course. Come in my dear."

We then enter and I'm welcomed by Kiara reaching out to me from my mom's arms.

"Hi Kiara~ Have you been a good girl?"

"Da da! Ne cha!"

"Awwww of course you have. You're so adorable!"