Chapter 55 ~ Friendly Visit

Time passed by slowly when I became a dress up doll for my mom and our maids.

Seriously...

Even after we've agreed on the dresses I would wear for the Kingdom's Founding Festival, they kept having me wear various other dresses!

When I asked if I needed more, mom said these.

"Eh? No, baby. Unless you want more dresses?"

"Well, I'll still wear all the other dresses you've bought for me, but why are we still trying out more?!"

"Eh~? Because we want to see you in these cute dresses more, right everyone~"

""Yes, Mistress~""

That's what they said!!!!

Hah... Fortunately, that's all over now... There are still new dresses I need to try out, but it won't be a marathon anymore. Mom told me we could try it out leisurely at my pace.

Since then, I've continued visiting the castle to learn how to act like a princess from Lily once every week by tagging along with dad.

It was slowly becoming very fun as I'm starting to get used to Hana's spartan training since we could play together afterwards.

Then when I'm home, I'll either be trying out dresses with mom, Anne, Maria-chan, and the maids who were currently on break, play with Kiara, Iris, Maria-chan, and Fubuki, or making some new confectioneries that I know how to make from my past life.

It was actually very relaxing and fun, but everything going on around me was the complete opposite.

Dad, Axel, and Lu-nii have been going to the castle regularly now to prepare for the Kingdom's Founding Festival. Even Vincent, who was supposed to focus on his training to help me with my company later on, had been helping them as part of his training. It has become very difficult to find time to hangout with the four of them as of late.

Mom had also been very busy with ordering and preparing everyone's clothing and accessories for the festival as well as the tea party that she will be holding on one of the days in the festival.

The Kingdom's Founding Festival lasted for exactly 1 week. During that time, the kingdom, especially the royal capital will be in full party mode to celebrate.

But, for us of high nobility, the most important days would be the first and last day of the festival.

On the first day of the festival, there will be a grand parade in the royal capital where the royal family would circle the capital, giving even commoners a chance to see their rulers, before returning to the royal palace and beginning the opening ceremony of the festival.

Then, on the last day, there will be a closing ceremony followed with the grandest ball of the year where almost every noble in the kingdom was invited to the palace. This is why my engagement with Alexus will be announced on this day.

In between these two massive events, there wasn't anything much going on for the high ranking nobles since they would focus their efforts on preparing for the closing ceremony and the grand ball on the last day of the festival.

During this time, the commoners and some low ranked nobles who have come all the way from their towns would be partying in the royal capital around the marketplace where store owners and merchants would offer huge sales in celebration of the Kingdom's Founding.

These few days of celebration were actually events in "Lovely Happenings". According to which route the heroine took, the capture target would abandon their duties and sneak out to go on a date with her in the marketplace.