Chapter 10 ~ Truth Behind the Rumors

In the game, Lu-nii will meet one of the villainesses and make her fall in love with him. Keith, the son of duke Varion, would also save a villainess from tripping and ended up making her fall in love with him too. And Alterisa would also fall in love with the first prince, Alexus, on that occasion. All the villainess, except for Valerie, will fall in love with their respective capture targets on the day of Alterisa's debutante.

Hm... Well, I'll be fine as long as I don't get too roped into their complicated relationships.

Oh, but there's something I need to do before that. I need to deal with Keith's flirting first. As the "prince" of the drama club, I can't let such a level of flirting be used on noble ladies.

I've always had a little problem with his flirting techniques in the otome game. He's so cringy and not even good at flirting. Let's show him how the "prince" of the school would flirt.

Hehehe, time to teach that flirt a lesson.

Oh yeah, how can I forget! Leon and, more importantly, NOIR would be there too! Yaayyy~ Finally I got to meet Noir in real life!

Honestly, I like Leon's route the most since Noir, his little sister, appears in his route. Although she's a villainess, she's so cute and adorable, unlike some villainess I know. She has a big brother complex and would interfere with the heroine's attempt in getting together with her brother, but the ways she does it are really adorable~!

Ah~ Her interfering scenes were so adorable. She would pout and sulk when her brother is talking with the heroine instead of paying her attention. To see a nadeshiko-type little girl with beautiful raven black hair pouting like that is a true bliss~

I really can't wait to see that black-haired cinnamon roll~

Oh right, since I'm most probably going to meet with Leon and Noir's dad, the royal guard commander, I should probably ask for the thing I've been wanting.

I hope he will agree to it...

Well, here's to hoping for the best~ Good luck me~!!!

~ Timeskip ~

Hah... It's finally time.

I'm sitting in my room, completely dolled up from top to bottom. Just my dress and accessories though. I told mom not to cake me up with makeup so I only have the bare minimum.

My dress and accessories are also simple compared to the many dresses and accessories mom bought for me. It was a light purple dress that accentuated my hair and violet eyes and a small crystal necklace.

I gotta hand it to mom. Her sense of fashion is incredible. I know this might sound narcissistic but oh my God do I look really beautiful right now. I mean... I look like a girl! I was still more used to my tomboyish appearance, so this is... a pleasant surprise~!

After a while of sitting around in my room, mom knocked on my door and opened it.

"It's time, honey. Are you ready?"

"Yes mom."

I smiled and took mom's hand as we walked towards the hall where my birthday party is. From here, I can already hear dad's voice, which volume was amplified with wind magic, welcoming the guests.

Okay, remember Alterisa. Be elegant and dignified, but don't be fake and deceitful like the game's Alterisa. Don't use your acting skills to lie to people! Just... Use it to hide your tomboy side... Yes!

But I think it's fine to just show your true self to the people you're close with, right? Ehehe~ It's fine~

But you still need to be sincere and kind to people. Just remember to be smart so they don't take advantage of you. And most importantly, relax and have fun.