Chapter 36 ~ Visiting the Castle

Hah... Hah... Hah... The softness... I can still feel it around me...

After getting her fill of hugging me and Kiara, Sonia-sama finally calmed down and returned to her seat.

My family also went and took our seats, but I could still feel the lasting sensation of her big boobies around me right now...

Kuh... Soon enough. SOON ENOUGH, I WILL ALSO BE BIG BOOBIES ALTERISA!!!!

MARK MY WORDS!

We all sat on the couches around an ornate coffee table made of white marble decorated with gold engravings.

Mom and dad sat across Luke-sama and Sonia-sama while Lu-nii and Alexus sat together across Lily, me, and Kiara who's on my lap.

Our parents began to chat while I played with Kiara and Lily. Just like usual, Lily and I greeted each other by playing with each others' cheeks.

"Nee-cha~ Me too~"

"Yes~ Ehehehe~ You're so cute~"

"Hehe~ Kiara-chan~ Can I also do it too~"

"Uhn!"

Ah~ To be surrounded by two cuties~ This is HEAVEN~~~!

Just then, I felt a stare from across. I turned and saw Alexus looking at us, his brows furrowed, and Lu-nii averting his face away as he tried to hide his laughter.

I let out a smug smile at him.

Fufun~ You're jealous right? Jealous of being surrounded by such cute beauties! Ohohohohoho~!!

But instead of annoying him, he looked at me confusedly.

Eh? Why did he looked confused? You're supposed to be annoyed! Aren't you jealous of me being surrounded by such beauties?!

It's fine to be jealous, you know? You're still young, so a little jealousy won't make you look that bad. Come on, be jealous! Be jealous of the me who's being surrounded by these absolute cuties!!!

Hah... He's such a weird guy

Just then, Sonia-sama called my name.

"That's right~ Risa-chan, thank you so much for the shampoo you sent me~! I love it very much~ I use it every day now and my hair becomes so clean and smooth~!!"

Really?! YES!

If the queen and an absolute beauty like Sonia-sama uses it, then it'll definitely be very popular once it goes public!

"I'm very happy to find you enjoy it very much, Sonia-sama! I will be happy to send you a few more types with different fragrance of flowers."

"Is that so~? Thank you very much~! Ah, I also heard from Alexus that you're preparing another product that would complement the shampoo. What could it be~?"

"Ah, it is called a conditioner, Sonia-sama. It is a hair care product used to improve the appearance, manageability and softness of the hair by smoothing each strand of hair! It will make your hair very soft and easy to comb and style!"

"Wooow~! That sounds amazing~! I can't wait to try it~"

Sonia-sama exclaimed as her eyes glittered in excitement!

W-Well, it is a very common thing in my previous world, and this is a DIY version of it so it may not be as good.

But considering I am the first one to make it in this world, I guess it will be a very revolutionary thing.