chapter 14 ||seriously?

"Don't be rough or hurt her" I heard Newt whisper to Jeff as the med-jack grabbed my arm. Yanking me slightly out of the pit.

"I'll try, can't keep any promises with Gally around though. Sorry if I do hurt you though, Y/N" Jeff said, giving me a slight pat on the back. I nodded grimly. 

Thomas was yanked as he lay "unconscious". A couple of the boys holding onto his arms.

"This is such a waste" Gally snarled as we were being dragged across the Glade.

"Gally... It doesn't feel right man" Jeff said, speaking up as he handed me off to a different boy. They tightened the ropes around my arms, making me gasp as I could feel it cutting into my skin. 

"Hey! Be careful with her!" I heard Newt yell from behind. The boy only scoffed as he finished tying my wrists against the pole.

"Yeah, what if Thomas is right? Maybe he can lead us home" Fry spoke up.

"We are home." Gally said sternly.

"This is nowhere near home" I spat back at the boy.

"Look, I don't want to have to cross anymore names off that wall" Gally added, trying to reason with us. But failing.

"So? Banishing us isn't going to solve a thing" I stated.

"No, but this isn't a banishing. It's an offering" The boy said, a smile growing slowly on his face. 

"I used to wonder if Gally was psychotic. Now I know the answer" Minho said from behind me, a grunt coming out of his mouth as I heard Newt scold the boy. 

The others were still attempting to get Thomas on the pole, but his limp body wasn't helping.

"Wait what?" I shouted, squirming in the ropes, making blood drip from my arms even more.

"Gally, what are you doing?" Newt asked, concern lacing his voice.

"You think I'm gonna let Thomas back into the maze after what he has done?Look around! Look at our Glade! This is the only way. And when they  get what they came here for... everything goes back to the way it was." He said, a slight glisten in his eyes.

What in the hell was he thinking? He couldn't just banish us, right?

"Are you listening to this bull shit?" I asked, Newt coughing behind me "Language". 

Suddenly, Thomas sprints back to his usual self, knocking his head against the poor boy who was attempting to tie him up.

"Let me out!" I yelled as Minho came over to me, a dagger in his hand. "Don't you shucking dare slice my arms Minho, I swear to god" I muttered as he brought the knife closer to my arms.

"I won't don't worry, you can trust me" He said, a smile plastered on his face.

"That's the dumbest klunk I've heard today" I said, smiling back. 

He quickly let me out of the ropes, pulling me over to the group of them that stood in a semi circle around the entrance of the maze.

"You're just full of surprises, Greenie, aren't you?" Gally sneered at us. A couple of us had spears, while the rest had daggers. Newt handed me a dagger, holding it in my hands too.

"Look, you don't have to come with us, but we're leaving. Anyone that wants to come with us, now is your last chance" Thomas said back, holding out his spear infront of him.

The boys around the Glade all looked at each other. All giving one another questionable looks.

"Please, come with us. You'll get a new life out of the Glade. We'd get proper care" I said, smiling at them all.