Chapter Thirty- Five...

Violet ran to the main hall. She sensed her presence there. She barged through the main doors and saw her sister and the king fighting but did not intervene, this was Orchid's fight. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her power.

Orchid called her shadows to restrain his movements. She continued to block his dark tendril's attacks. She swung at his head once again. He broke free and swung his sword and blocked her strike before driving his sword through her stomach, Orchid stumbled back.

"To think that you'd sacrifice yourself to get this close," he coughed as he choked on the blood pooling in his lungs and mouth from the gaping holes in his chest from Orchid's spikes that shot straight through him.

In the final moment Orchid ripped her necklace off and threw it at him before being impaled. He remained still as she pulled his weapon out of her. She walked towards him and snaked her arms around his tall body.

Violet whimpered at the sight. Her virtue flustered for a moment. She and Amaryllis looked at each other, pained at the reality that was about to come true.

Orchid looked over to her two sisters standing with despair in their eyes she nodded at Violet signaling its time. Violet stepped forward with a large orb of light in her hands and sprouted her wings. She brought her hands together and the light in her wings and the crown on her head brightened. Amaryllis encased the two in a dome of water to stop the spilling of the energy from Joshua. Violet shot the bright light towards them. The blinding light enveloped the both them. Violet felt the dark energy dissipate as her heart wrenched for her sister. The light calmed and Orchid's and Joshua's bodies were nowhere to be found. Violet stumbled from the weakness after using so much of her energy, Amaryllis caught her and slung Violet's arm over her shoulder. Damien and Daunte came running in into to the destroyed main hall.

"Violet, news from the others, they've stopped their forces and are rounding up citizens and freeing the enslaved. Allyssa and Fera are having trouble with finishing purify the land, they need you and Amaryllis' help," Daunte explained. Violet turned to him with complete hurt on her face. Daunte frowned, looking at the hall and the realization of his dear friend being no longer with them.

"Amar, we're going, you take the rivers and life near the water, I'll take care of the flats. Daunte, relay to the others that The ex-king Theron, Demaryius Vondrak and Euphoria of the Dark Nymphs have been taken care of. Damien has their weaponry been disarmed?" Damien nodded quickly.

"Let's go the work isn't done," Amaryllis nodded. Daunte looked at her with much sadness in his eyes. Violet rested a hand on his shoulder.

"She would want us to complete our jobs before mourning for her," Violet smiled but it never met her eyes.

They went their separate ways. Violet took to the skies and Amaryllis went to the sea. They harnessed the tides and the sun to purify the earth's surface. Daunte went to give orders to the Feronian troops while the different factions tended to their new tasks of transporting the enslaved and arresting the remaining citizens and soldiers.

Violet and the others worked tirelessly to restore Hemra's land, after a month they were able to fully purify the land. Allyssa had to go into the earth's core to restore it and left her family for the next two years.

Their next task was to restore daily life in Hemra. Daunte stayed with Hades, Phoenix and Nicholas in Feronia to look after things, they were less than please to find out about Orchid's plans and the after-fact arrangements she made for them. Daunte became known as the new ruler of Feronia. He worked together with the now, Queen of the Lands to restore the land by sending workers to rebuild the cities. It took ten years for Hemra to be restored to its natural beauty. Though they are still rebuilding, the land is healthy and flourishing. The people and wild life restored, the flowers bloomed beautifully and trees sway lusciously basking in the air's purity.