Chapter Thirty- One...

Violet drowned herself in work after the last battle. She never left the front line and forwarded her progress in pushing back Feronian forces almost into their territory. The soldiers fed off her ability to manipulate emotions instinctively to nourish their perseverance. Fera returned home leaving the battlefield to the sisters. Her strength had lessened once the earth's core started to rot and she no longer had the guardian title. Allyssa had transcended into her role eventually and had now become the true Guardian of Life and would become the ruler of the Land of the Sky once the war had subsided.

Violet's heart hardened after her encounter with her love being reduced to that of a tool for battle by the sister she ever- so loved. She battled without remorse and cut down others in the name protecting what she had left. Orchid fought her sisters without an inclination of remorse. On every battle field the met, her laughter plagued their ears over the sounds of soldiers screams.

"Violet, something has happened. Feronia is withdrawing their troops on the northern side," Allyssa said as she walked into the General's tent. Violet sat in front of a large table planning her next attack.

"That's impossible. Orchid would never back out. It's a trick," said Violet.

"Its not a trick. Seems that there's trouble in Feronia itself. The Land is in a disarray because there a feud between the King and the Queen. The Feronian soldiers who reside in Hemra haven't made a move either, Amaryllis contacted me," said Allyssa. Violet dropped into her chair. After years of war, it was coming to an end or at least a halt.

"What do we do? Do we take this chance to cease Feronia?" asked Allyssa.

"No. We don't touch Feronia. If we do we put ourselves at risk of the human territory's wrath. They haven't moved because Feronia has its claws dug into them and they can't move unless Feronia tells them too. We can't protect ourselves from their technology, not now at least."

"There's also the other problem. Humans are getting desperate as the war has been getting closer to them because of the Etherion refugees that crossed into their territory. Their fear has made the 'God' stronger. It's solidified enough that it has a will of its own. The elven scouts can see it spreading. It's starting to circulate in Hemra because it's the land that is closest linked to the Earth's core. The rotting is worsening, Fera can feel it," said Allyssa.

"We have no solution for that just yet. It's still too early in its form that we can destroy it entirely. If we move too early it'll just spawn again from scratch," explained Violet. Allyssa frowned.

"Send a letter to Feronia about requesting a peace treaty or at least a cease fire. Depending on the response, we'll reestablish the border and withdraw," ordered Violet.

Allyssa nodded and left again. Violet sank into her chair again. After so long an opportunity for peace had shown itself.

Violet had heard back from Feronia accepting the truce but had no word on reparations for the war they started. They returned to their lands to rebuild and reestablish themselves. They eventually heard word of Orchid forcing her husband out of Feronia and onto Hemra along with his followers.

Allyssa ruled Dorgrania and Amaryllis who had also transcended into her Guardianship and ruled Selria now were the head leaders in the land along with their enemy sister in her ruling. Violet overlooked the two territories and was seen as the true leader.

Feronia acquired full control of the human territory and merged the two lands under one name. Though some people grew apart and races had their disparities over the years. Orchid ruled stiffly but peaceful. Her people didn't fear her but respected her and her wishes. She became one race's light and the other's savior. As time passed, she brought forward the future that no one thought would ever genuinely happen. Coexistence, she found the grey line between Human and Etherion comfort. Magic and Technology, efficiency and peace.