Chapter Thirty-Two...

Violet made an effort to contact Orchid by sending a messenger. They returned with only a note with three words. 'We'll be there'. Violet spent the next few days wondering by who she meant by 'We'. She couldn't concentrate on her own work. Allyssa had been occupied with the environmental plans between Selria and Dorgrania. Amaryllis tended to her people.

"Violet!" Allyssa shouted.

"What is it," she called back.

"Something's approaching. Fast." Violet dashed outside and the two ran to the docks. They found Amaryllis standing in wait.

"Orchid's making quite the entrance," said Amaryllis. Orchid rode towards Selria with four other dragons behind her.

"She came with her generals," said Allyssa.

"Generals?" queried Violet.

"'The Dark Knights'. Apparently, she formed them after she and her husband split up," said Allyssa. Violet looked closely at the four masked people behind her.

"Guys get back," Violet ordered everyone.

"Why?" asked Allyssa.

"Just do it."

The soldiers on standby along with Allyssa and they others withdrew under the protection of the Evergreen Trees. Orchid landed while the other four dragons stayed mid- air.

"So, the Queen of the Two Lands decides to meet with the Witch of the Dark. To what do I owe the pleasure." Orchid spoke smoothly as she jumped off the dragon's back. Violet eyed how much she'd changed during their time apart. Her hair was now fully black and pulled back into a neat ponytail that ended just below her thighs. She wore a vest that showed her torso slightly and tight leather pants with cuts coming down the front. A black hooded coat with silver lined into it and a necklace with a thick number of black spikes hanging from it. Violet smiled at the fact she no longer hid her scars.

"Its time to come home," Violet said calmly.

"Again with this. Have you any idea of the amount of times I've had to hear you make that proclamation every time you see me, you do realize it's getting old. Don't you have any other lines?" Orchid pinched her brow.

"You're coming home," Violet said.

Orchid arched an eyebrow.

"You're ordering me around now?"

"No, I'm only telling you that you have no other option."

"This coming from an emotional weakling," Orchid smirked.

"Would you care to test that theory?" Violet smiled.

"I've got time."

Violet called her sword and Orchid conjured her scythe. The wind from their clash blew Two trees out of the ground. Their movements matched in speed and precision. They fought with a smile on their lips. Orchid kicked Violet into a row of Evergreens.

"Thought you weren't weak," Orchid mocked.

"Thought you didn't know how to smile." She snapped back flying into her head first. Orchid blocked and swung through the air as Violet dodged by flipping backwards.

"Not bad, for a weakling," Orchid grinned. They exchanged blows once again till they ended in a draw of Violet's sword by her throat and Orchid's scythe behind Violet's neck. The two panted as they stared fiercely into each other's eyes. They dropped their weapons and drew each other into a tight hug.

"I'm strong now so don't ever leave me again," Violet whispered into her shoulder.

"You know you can trust me," she replied softly. Violet nodded.