Chapter Eight...

Orchid and Lancelot were three bottles of liquor in and it fazed neither of them. They sat in his room taking turns with shots and answering questions. They desperately tried to ease the tense atmosphere.

"So, how long have you... been inside Violet?" asked Lancelot.

"That sounds wrong," she said.

"I know." They both laughed.

"When she was kidnapped by Red Hunters as a kid. You could say I awoken then," she said. Orchid felt so strange talking to him again. She had closed herself off ever since Violet awoken after their return to Lord's Den back then. Lancelot took care of her until Violet came back. It was the nicest time she'd ever experienced. One that couldn't last for long.

"I gotta ask, we've met before haven't we? I mean while you were inside Violet. I just feel like I've seen your eyes before." He asked. She turned away.

"No, I don't think so," she muttered. Lancelot loved Violet, not her. She had to make sure she remembered that.

"You sure? Cause-," she flew up and backed away.

"I'm sure. I-I should go." She briskly walked out of the room. Lancelot huffed a breath with a smile.

"You're still shy, I never expected you'd still run from me," he whispered.

Phoenix entered the room to be tackled by tiny yet strong arms around his waist.

"Hey little one, it has been quite some time I've been busy lately I haven't had the chance to visit," he told her. She smiled widely, her long curly black hair dangling in her face.

Hena is the child of a light nymph and a fairy. Born with cloudy white eyes, she has the ability to see into the future of others. As a result she is blind but her other senses are so sharp it would be as if she saw more than any other being.

Phoenix met her when she was only three, he was in a special relationship with her elder sister. But every time he visited he'd end up spending more time with her.

"How is your sister?" he asked.

"She's okay she's getting married to this ugly man though."

"I see and how would you know he's ugly?" he chuckled.

"I don't like him he smells of War Cry."

"WAR CRY! Impossible that's forbidden in the four lands."

"That is the real reason I came to see you, I had another vision. The hunters are planning something."

"We already know of the plan of Cain using his nephew, it's being taken care of."

"No it's not of that, but I'm glad Violet's alright now."

"How did you- never mind."

"The Hunter's have a plan that will annihilate the Lethanos family and bring destruction to the world and I believe that man my sister is to marry has something to do with it," she told him sternly.

"If he smells of War Cry then we have to investigate this now," Phoenix said sternly. War Cry is a very dangerous herb that can be used to end the lives of Etherions. It was said to be created by a human with a vendetta against Etherions, they created an herb with the capabilities of breaking down the system of an Etherions naturally strong system.

He had to deliver this news to his father soon.

◇◇◇◇

Orchid spent days in the forest. She worked on her skills which were a print in her mind. The more she practiced the more she could do. Her skills as a fighter were already natural because of her time in Violet. Her other abilities however, took some work.