Chapter Two...

'Violet, is he serious? He expects us to marry that piece of trash?' asked Allyssa.

'There's no way I'm going to stand for this, I've been wanting to get rid of them for decades,' said Amaryllis.

'This might be a good opportunity, marry the bastard and let's use this opportunity to take control of their entire continent and destroy them,' said Orchid.

"Guys, I don't know why he's doing this but he is, so we have no choice but to comply," Violet tried to calm them down.

'Yay, more fucking rules. I want to go back to the days when I could play with people,' said Orchid.

'You mean torture and murder?' asked Amaryllis.

'That's harsh, they enjoyed being pleasured by me,' replied Orchid with a cheeky smile.

'That's because you tormented and broke their souls, Orchid.' stated Amaryllis.

'And they loved me for it,' Orchid countered.

'St-St- Stockholm S-Syndrome Cr- Creator,' coughed Amaryllis.

"Alright guys that's enough, we can't fight this, it won't do us any good," said Violet. "And thanks for talking to father earlier Allyssa."

'No problem, it might've gone better if Orchid didn't interrupt and curse at the man,' said Allyssa.

'He shouldn't have said something stupid, the shitty old man. I just can't get over the fact that Violet's being the reasonable one, usually its madam moral compass Allyssa,' said Orchid with a grin.

'Hey I can be angry too and Amaryllis is the moral compass not me.' She stuck her tongue out with a mocking angry face. They all laughed.

'Oh please if you can be angry, I can fall in love,' said Orchid.

'That's not something one usually takes pride in,' retorted Amaryllis.

'Well I sure as hell do,' she replied with a cheeky grin.

"You guys are just the cheering up I needed," said Violet as she smiled at them.

'Well I mean- we are always here, literally,' said Allyssa.

"True." She said as she woke up.

It was well into the night. The girls let Violet take the lead more often because they wanted her to stop spending so much time dormant and letting them take control. She spent much less time asleep than she used to. Ever since her candidacy was announced, they insisted it was time for her to have some confidence of her own.

In the beginning it was Orchid. Violet was taken by the Red Hunters Tribe when she was fifteen. She was raped and tortured by their clan leader for three years. During that time Orchid awakened and took her place so she wouldn't have to suffer. Allyssa came to be when Violet was forty-three, she helped them not to turn into a blood thirsty monster lost in a taste for revenge, especially during the war. Finally, for a long time it was three, until the end of the war, which left wounds in all of them, that's when Amaryllis came to be, she became the light for all of them, hence her title, the moral compass.

They'd take turns controlling the body so that they all can have a little taste of the world and still have some semblance of individuality.

"I want to sleep," she muttered. She returned to the castle to hear crashing coming from the main hall. She ran to find her mother attempting to impale her father and the main hall destroyed. She started to panic, her legs shook and she swallowed harshly.

"Breathe Violet, we're here. Remember that," she heard herself say. She nodded and calmed down. She charged into the room and drew her sword to block her mother from attacking Legion who was hidden behind a shield originally meant to be a decoration.

"What- are you two doing?" she grunted as she pushed her back. Her mother tossed her sword to the ground.

"This bastard kept something from me so I'm going to kill him," her mother spat. Scarlet Lethanos, also known as The Red Dragon on the battlefield, the head general of The Lands of Earth and once the Goddess of Desire to humans- had a temper that matched her blood thirst. Her clay toned skin complimented her fiery red hair that stuck to her forehead as she heaved trying to calm herself. Her usually green eyes turned a burning orange showing her anger.

"That bastard, is your husband and the King and you dear mother, are his wife and the Queen, please calm down, you're scaring every guard and maid in the castle," said Violet. She was proud that she could control the situation in front of her without panicking.

"You should've told me you shitty old man," said Scarlet.

"You would've announced a war within the hour if I did," said Legion.

"I should've announced a war after what they did ninety years ago!" Scarlet shouted. Violet frowned at her mother and she withdrew her tone.

"Scarlet, we need this marriage. Especially for the time when Violet's rule starts. We can't afford any more disputes," said Legion.

"You expect me to give my daughter to them after they murdered my last child!" she shouted. Tears streamed down her face, Legion hugged her tightly and Scarlet hit him on his chest. At the end of the war, Liam, the oldest son was murdered by a traitor the Theron Family hired to infiltrate the Lethanos Family.

"Mother, it's fine. Father has never made a decision without thinking it through. While it is... shitty. If it's for the best interest of the lands I'll agree to whatever is necessary," said Violet.

Liam was everything to her, the only one outside of the family inside of her head that she was close to and loved. The Theron family had deny all involvement in the assassination of the First Prince at the end of the Great War, but Scarlet was convinced the orders were their doing.

"Are you sure darling? He was your brother and your fiancé. Can you really go through this?" asked Scarlet. The Lethanos Family often had marriages within the family. Legion and Scarlet themselves are siblings as were their parents and the parents before.
Violet loved Liam with everything she had. They were to be married right after the war and had even planned their new home and names for their children. He was also the only one who knew of the others that resided in her head.

"I am sure, it's what Liam would've done, he put this country first. We shall too," she said.

"We?" said her parents questioningly.

"Our family," she replied tightly. Her mother whispered endless apologies and kissed Legion all over his face. Her father smiled as he wiped her tears. He was used to her ways. Legion was always the better communicator of the two. Scarlet showed affection through her actions rather than words.

"I love you. Now apologize to Violet," said Scarlet. Legion sighed.

"Don't need it. I have to go," said Violet thinly as she walked away.

Violet halted at the door. She dangled back as her senses dwindled. Her head pulsed,
"Guys, what's happening?" she muttered.

She dropped to her knees and screamed her throat soar. She heard the girls screaming in agony as if they were being ripped apart. She looked to her hands that were stained red from the bloody tears trickling down her cheeks. Something inside of her broke. Her last sight, her bloodied hands and the terrified eyes of her mother.