Chapter Eleven...

It was day of Violet's departure, the entire royal family, the royal guard, generals and close friends of the family all gathered at Hemra's capital main harbor to bid Violet and her group farewell. Violet, Orchid, Daunte, Liam, Lancelot and Perseus who will be in charge of the guards they'll be taking with them made up the journey's group.

"Hey Phoenix! That girl next to you my future sister-in-law?" shouted Orchid from on the ship, Snow blushed.

"Don't start with that we all know you cheated in that bet," replied Phoenix.

"Don't be such a loser lizard boy, you know you're gonna miss me," Orchid blew him a kiss.

"You wish you were that special," Phoenix rolled his eyes.

"Just take care of Violet for me," said Phoenix.

"Of course, it's the only reason I'm here, what do you think I'm going to do, find a husband?"

"It might do you some good, melt that frozen heart of yours."

"Don't be gross, I'm rotten to my very core, we both know there's no hope for me," they both laughed.

Orchid took one her flowers from her hair and threw it towards Snow, the flower landed in her palm and turned into a black necklace with an orchid pendant hanging on the delicate chain link.

"We've never met but I can tell you're special to the lizard boy so that makes you special to me, hold onto that necklace it'll protect the wearer of from light injuries, should come in handy with that clumsy idiot. Call it an early wedding gift," said Orchid.

"Thank- you, I guess," Snow smiled.

"You're sweeter than the foul mouth she- devil he said you were."

"Oh really, that's what you think of me?" Phoenix felt the air chill.

"No-no-no-no-no, of course not, I mean you do a little bit of a bad mouth- I mean you know its not that serious," stuttered Phoenix. Snow punched him in his side with force that made him curl like centipede on the ground.

"Sorry I'm such a foul-mouthed she-devil," Snow said with a smile filled with irritation. Orchid burst out in laughter almost falling over.

"Orchid stop teasing them," said Lancelot.

"Whatever, who cares it's fun." Lancelot sighed.

Violet was saying her goodbyes to everyone, giving hugs and accepting well-wishes.

"Take care on your journey Princess, we wish for your safety and success," said one of the generals.

"Thank you," replied Violet.

"Hurry back to us, the castle is going to be boring without you and Orchid," said Sapphire.

"Don't worry, with Orchid's impatience she might cut the journey by a few months," said Violet, they both laughed.

"Father. Mother. Take of yourselves and the kingdom, we'll be back safe and soon."

"You better or I'll have to wage war on the other lands," the generals flinched at Scarlet's words.

"You're scaring the others Scar," said Legion.

"Violet I don't believe I need to tell you how important this journey is, you have prepared for this moment for a long time. I have faith in you. Do not forget what we spoke about."

"Yes, My Lord, I shall carry out my duty as the heir to my fullest," Legion let out a sigh then hugged Violet.

"Take care, my little flower," he said softly.

"I love you, Father," Legion hugged her tighter at her words.

"Daunte, take care of my daughter or I'll have Orchid torture you like your uncle," Scarlet smiled sweetly.

"I promise I will look after to her to the best of my ability," said Daunte smoothly.

"Papa, let her go it's time for us to go," Orchid shouted from the ship.

"I'll never get used to her calling me that, its shocking and heartwarming every time," said Legion.

"Yet she calls me Scar," Scarlet pouted.

"That's because the two of you are more like best friends than anything else," said Violet.

Scarlet shrugged and waved at Orchid, "Hurry back we still have four more pubs to crash" shouted Scarlet.

"That's a promise," said Orchid. She grinned in return. Violet turned to leave to have her sleeve tugged on by Hades.

"When are you coming back?" he asked timidly.

"I don't know, but I promise I'll return to you," she told him. Hades looked up at her and smiled, Violet brought him into a tight hug. She finally made her way on the ship. Violet, Orchid, Daunte, Lancelot and Perseus along with a small guard of forty soldiers departed on their journey.

"Where are we heading first?" asked Daunte.

"Dorgrania, my home land," replied Lancelot.

"Great, what's there like?"

"The land is high above the sea's surface almost as if it stretches close the clouds. The land itself is mountainous and always a bit windy, it seldom rains the housing is simple, built along the hillsides. The main house is on the outskirts of the kingdom because my mother prefers the country side. Its one of the greatest views in the world," he explained.

"Interesting, but how is a once human populated continent suddenly become one with the clouds?" questioned Daunte.

"Magic, the dragons have always possessed magic to manipulate the earth itself and its elements. They used that ability to change the very structure of the land to make it habitable for dragons."

"That almost sounds like how I can manipulate the shape of my flowers," interjected Orchid.

"Almost but yours is more complex on a smaller scale, their own is simpler but on a larger scale," replied Lancelot.

"I'm excited to see aunt again but I'm also very nervous, I'll be standing in front of her as the next possible ruler not her favorite daughter," said Violet.

"Don't be, the last thing she is doing is being concerned about who the next ruler is, she's more concerned about making you try on dresses again," said Lancelot.

Violet groaned at the memories of having to be Lancelot's mother's personal doll. Allyssa enjoyed those moments the most out of all of them. Violet's expression saddened at the memory, still being unable to hear them.

"I'm excited to see what she'll do to your little giant over there," Orchid pointed at Daunte.

"Do you have a new name for every person around you?" asked Lancelot.

"Of course not, I don't have a name for you."

"That's true, how come?"

"I like you more than I do other people," she shrugged.

"I'm flattered," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be, liking you more than others just means you're tolerable," they all laughed.