Chapter Sixteen...

From the moment of her existence everything didn't make sense, why she existed, the abilities she had. Now having vivid dreams and making promises without context. What's with the talk about being a guardian? And who's the person in her dreams? His face was so vivid when she woke up on Lancelot's, she didn't recognize him and punched him. She still felt bad about that, that dream didn't feel like a dream. It was a vision, maybe.

"You alright?" asked Lancelot as she walked in, she didn't want to be alone. He was still shirtless sitting on the bed.

"Take off your belt," she ordered.

"What?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Belt. Now," she repeated.

"You're gonna show me?" he asked, handing her the belt.

"Turn, hold your hands behind your back," he does as he's told. She wrapped the belt around his upper arms not too tight to hurt him but enough to secure it's place.

"Sit, back to the head board on the bed." She turns and sees a small bottle of body oil on the dresser. Why not have some fun with him. she smirked internally. She takes the bottle and walks over to him.

"I think I need a change of wardrobe, don't you?" she snaps her fingers and her clothes change into a short, silk black robe that ended just below where the scars end on her thighs. Orchid crawl up unto the bed and straddle him, his eyes widened in shock, he noticed she had nothing on underneath. She opened the bottle of oil, the scent of lavender polluted the air as she drizzled it along his shoulder and his front, his breathing sped up. She began massaging the oil into his skin, he groans in pleasure at her touch.

Rubbing her hands along his arms she kissed along his neck, licking along the path to his mouth. He fights against his restraints desperately wanting to hold her. She forced his head back by his hair.

"Don't. Move," she whispered into his ear, he groaned in response. She resumes their kiss as she continued to massage his body, then run her hands through his hair grinding her body against his.

"Please," he murmurs against her lips. She draws back looking at him, wet lips, eyes that nearly glowed and glistening skin and scales under the lamp lights. She tugged his pants off slowly, kissing her way down his legs, she felt him shudder. I want to taste him. The words echoed in her mind. She leaned forward kissing his erection. His pulse quickens as he twitches at her gesture, she takes him into her hand and moves it up and down his shaft as she licked the tip.

He's sweet. She takes him into her mouth and he gasps for breath.

"Fuck," he murmurs under his breath.

"Orchid I swear if you don't let me feel you I'm going fight my way out of this belt and take you myself," he said with a heaving chest.

She hums softly with him in her mouth and she feels him struggle. She reaches for her own place of pleasure and begin working her fingers in and out, moistening and relaxing her sex. He continues to groan and struggle in sexual frustration. She crawls back up his body hooking one of her arms around his neck and the other wrapped around his throbbing member. She flicks her tongue on his lips, he licks them tasting himself.

"You want me?"

"Yes."

"Then ask nicely." she stroked him slowly and he groans.

"I want you."

"That's not nice." she moved her hand faster, he bites back another groan.

"Please, let me- feel you." His eyes burn with desire.

"You didn't say who."

"Dammit- Orchid." he flings his head back in frustration. His expression switches when she eases herself onto him. They cursed in unison, she began to move. She moaned against his ears. She heard a snap and felt his arms try to grip her waist. She tugs them away and hold them over his head, never stopping her movement.