Chapter Three...

An untouched soul... protected your whole life. Pure with no resolve. You little one, must grow into one worthy of your true birthright. With these gifts and your guides. I wish you much prosperity in your time. Grow beautifully and fix the balance that I failed to create. Guide the future off the path to a new one. This I wish for the new ages.

Violet listened to the distant voice in the light as it spoke with a tired and soft tone his voice that vibrated with the tenderness of a weary vibrato. The light disappeared and a smaller one shone in her hands, she looked down to find a rose in her hand filled with thorns and leaves, the petals were all black except for one single petal.
Violet admired its beauty, the rose's stem suddenly grew longer, the number of leaves increases the rose's petals separated in the air. The petals danced around her till they all rested on her pale skin one by one turning from a petal to ink that seeped into her skin. The stem wrapped itself around her arm twisting till its end rested on her left ring finger and its head on her shoulder the petals scattered across her back and chest a few on her neck the single white petal however was still floating around.

It turned into a beautiful head piece that had silver wires that bent like vines with small detailed leaves and a single tear drop jewel that hanged on her forehead. Violet felt the surge of power through her. It felt warm but powerful.
She had no idea where she was, she sat in the silence that she hadn't heard in so long. She enjoyed the silence, till she felt something touch her, she jumped. Behind her was a huge snow tiger with a tear drop gem in the center of its head like hers. It stared intensely into her eyes. She felt the connection between them. He plopped his large self on the ground, Violet smiled and curled up to the tiger for warmth. She enjoyed the silence and the warmth but wondered why she felt that something was missing.

Violet's sudden collapse came as a shock to everyone. The castle was thrown into a state of panic. The rest of the family rushed to the castle once the news of her condition had spread.

"How much longer is she going to be out?" Scarlet asked, Legion and Phoenix, Violet's twin brother and a few other family members, stood around in the study talking to the doctor.

"It seems her regaining consciousness is psychological issue," replied the doctor.

"She doesn't want to wake up?" Scarlet arched an eyebrow.

"Yes Milady, the Princess' energy has been restored, even her injuries are completely healed."

"It's possible that something happened before and she doesn't want to face the matter so she's entered a self-induced coma," to the doctor explained.

"Can we wake her by force?" asked Legion.

"We can't do that," the doctor replied.

"She has to be married in a few months."

"That is hardly the main concern right now," Scarlet glared at him.

"My Lord because her state is self-induced, trying to wake her by force can potentially break her sub-conscience and she'll never wake up again."

"There must be a way," muttered Phoenix.

"I will search for a way to awaken the princess My Lord," said the doctor.

"Please do, you may go," said Legion.

"Yes My Lord, Milady, Young Lord I bid you good day."

"What can we do?" asked Phoenix.

"The most we can do now is wait, and look for way to wake her and hope to the higher power that she does," Scarlet replied, they nodded in agreement.

****

"Phoenix darling, how are you?" asked Scarlet.