Y/n's Doomsday!

You and Doomsday were now duking it out in the Middle of the Volcano as You were Holding Back because you knew you can cause the Volcano to explode and kill so many people but Of course, Doomsday doesn't care!

Doomsday: Why Holdback?

Y/n: I Can't Lose those People die!

Doomsday: Tch, How Pathetic, they are nothing, but Worms compared to you and me

Y/n: Well To me they aren't! Dragon Fist!!

You then Tried to Punch Doomsday, but he Grabbed you by your face and he growled as he stared into your eyes.

Doomsday: Those eyes. I hate those Eyes

Doomsday then Punched you in the eyes with His claws and blinded you!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Doomsday: Heh, Pathetic Little worm

He then tried to Punch you again, but you Punched right through his Chest!

Doomsday: AAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Heh, you don't think that If I lose one of my senses, I still have 4 highly developed ones to rely on, right?

Doomsday then Kneed you in the gut as he then Threw you into A Wall as you then Slammed into his gut, but he then grabbed a Stalagmite and slammed it into you sending you flying!

Y/n: Why? Why are you doing this?

Doomsday: I Just want to Kill you, That's all

Y/n: Why? There could be A Million other things you could be doing right now but you choose this! Petty revenge!?

Doomsday: It's who I am. I don't question it

Y/n: Tch, Your Pathetic

Doomsday: Hm?

Y/n: I met People who could easily destroy you but at least they had Class! They Would wait for someone to Power up to their full Power before going all out! They were nice about it!

Doomsday: That's not being Nice, That's Being stupid, and I'm neither of those

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay that doesn't work like how it usually does. I got an idea! (Out of thoughts) Have you Tried Checking your Shoes? I think their Untied

Doomsday: Huh? I don't see what you mean but I'll give it A Look....................... On A Closer inspection they seem to be Slip Boots

???: LET GO OF HIM MONSTER!

Just then he was Slammed into A Wall by Medaka as Diana showed up and wrapped her Lasso of Truth around his Neck keeping him from escaping!

Y/n: Girls!? What are you doing here!? What about everyone else!?

Diana: Don't worry about that, we got everyone out of the Island

Medaka: Yeah, so you can go all out!

Y/n: Oh Boy My Favorite! HAAAAAAAAAA!! KAIOKEN TIMES... 120!!

You then Unleashed a Massive red aura that coated everything around you as even your eyes Turned Blood red!

Medaka: Woah, what's that about?

Y/n: Nrgh! It's Ultra Kaioken! When I Push Kaioken Past 100 This Happens! Tch, I've been practicing this!

Diana: Kneel Beast!

Doomsday: NEVER!!

Y/n: Okay then. Kidney Shot!!

You then began to repeatedly Assault his Kidney as soon he went down!

Diana: Who do you serve?

Doomsday: I... I serve... Tch, I serve no One! I was contracted to Kill L/n, But I truly never served anyone! I am the Ultimate Lifeform compared to you worms! Y/n is the only being who compares to me!

Y/n: Wow, I don't know If I should feel Flattered or A Little Scared. I don't feel like I have to do this but-

Diana/Medaka: Do it

Y/n: Okay

You then walked up to Doomsday, and you then Pointed your hand towards him as you had an Almost regretful Face.

Y/n: Hakai!!

Doomsday: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Doomsday was then Erased from existence as Soon you fell to your knees tired from this fight, as Diana then Grabbed you and Medaka and flew you both off of the Island before the Volcano Blew up wiping it all out.

Y/n: (Thoughts) My Worst fear is... Could even he survive that? God I can Only Hope not