Y/n Vs Caitlin!

You soon walked into the next room of the elite 4 and you noticed that there is no stairs around the Pitchblack yet Starry room but you had noticed that all of the Star Images began to form together to make A Set of Stairs!

Y/n: Okay now that's A Little Strange but I ain't complaining

You then began to climb the stairs but as soon as you got to the top of the Stairs they then disappeared turning back into Starry Images across the pitch-black background.

Y/n: I... I think I'm starting to Notice A Trend here

You then continued to walk forward when suddenly A Young woman appeared and she was beautiful.

Caitlin: Hello there God Y/n, I have been expecting you

Caitlin (She is the Psychic type Trainer of the Unova Elite 4/ She is very sleepy, calm, and Generally very Kind/ She is pretty much one of the purest people in all of Unova)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Goddamn that's A Hot of Hair!

Caitlin: You wish to Battle?

Y/n: Huh: Oh Yeah, I do!

Caitlin: Then we should do that Now

Y/n: Right, let's do this!

Caitlin: Go Musharna!

Y/n: Musharna Huh? Well Go Pikachu!

Pikachu: You're going down!!

Y/n: Now Use Volt-Tackle!

Pikachu: Right!

Caitlin: Musharna use Reflect!

Pikachu then Tackled the Dream Pokemon but it didn't do much because of the Reflect!

Y/n: Her Pokemon has A High level of special defense so she's covering both sides! Alright then, Pikachu use Thunder-Iron Tail!

Caitlin: Huh?

Pikachu: PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

He then slammed an electrified Iron Tail down Musharna but because it couldn't cover both defenses it quickly went down!

Caitlin: Alright, Here comes Siglyph. Now Use Ice beam

Y/n: Pikachu Use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Right! PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

They both then Launched their attacks as they clashed against each other but soon Pikachu's thunderbolt got ahead and did supereffective damage to Siglyph Knocking it out!

Caitlin: Alright here comes, Reuniclus

Y/n: Pikachu Return

Pikachu: Right!

Y/n: Alright, Go Serperior!

You then summoned the Giant Snake Pokemon as she stood there Proudly.

Serperior: I shall win this Battle for my Master Y/n

Y/n: Thank you Serperior Now use Leaf Storm!

Serperior then  Unleashed A Storm of leaves from her Tail toward Reuniclus but it managed to hang on!

Caitlin: Reuniclus use Recover

The Cell Pokemon finally recovered all of its Health but you knew this was going to happen again so you had A Plan.

Y/n: Serperior use Leaf storm again!

Serperior then did it again but now it was Far stronger than before and it Knocked Reuniclus out.

Caitlin: Huh?

Y/n: Serperior has the Contrary ability meaning it boosts stats instead of lowering them and vice Versa!

Caitlin: Oh That is really Nice. Go, Gothitelle. Use a calm Mind repeatedly

The Goth Lollita Pokemon then Began to increase its special attack and defense with calm Minds, as Serperior Launched another powerful Leaf Storm but Gothitelle managed to hang on!

Caitlin: Now use Thunderbolt

The Pokemon then unleashed A Powerful bolt of lightning toward Serperior and electrocuted her!

Serperior: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Serperior are you Okay!?

Serperior: Yeah, I can still fight...

Y/n: Good. Now Use Leaf Storm!

She then unleashed A Massive Leaf Storm and she hit her Gothitelle right in the gut Knocking it out Cold!

Caitlin: Alright here comes my Ace. Go Metagross

Y/n: Serperior Leaf Storm!

Caitlin: Metagross Bullet Punch

Metagross then began to Punch through the Leaf Storm and hit serperior in the gut as she crashed into the ground, and she got back up snapping her neck back into Place!

Serperior:

Serperior then Unleashed A Massive Max-Power +6 Special Attack Leaf Storm and it covered the entire Area as soon Metagross was quickly Knocked out and laid on the ground unconscious!

Caitlin Just giggled as she smiled.

Caitlin: You certainly are amazing Y/n-Sama, You are allowed to continue on but first

She then Kissed you on the cheek as you Blushed.

Y/n: Oh Thanks

Caitlin: Just Take the Teleporter and you can Leave

Y/n: Thank you so Much

Caitlin: You're welcome, I need to take A Nap Now

You then went onto the Teleporter Pad and you ended up Back outside with only one Elite 4 Gym Member left as you noticed that you were very close to the champion.

Y/n: Whew, Okay! If the champion is anything like Cynthia this will be Tough. Okay, let's do this!