Spiders and Coffee Don't Mix!

We had Opened up in the Early morning of the L/n Mansion as you had just woken up, Taken A Shower, Got Dressed, and you soon Had gone to get some Coffee When...

Y/n: What the Hell!? Who drank all of the Coffee and didn't refill it? That's Just rude

You then stepped on something soft and squishy with your bunny slippers and you noticed that it was Spider Silk.

Y/n: (Pales) Oh No...

You then ran into the room, and A Bunch of the girls was pretty much Tied up In Spider silk as you tried to Assess the situation.

Cerea: Um, Mater could you grab me my sword? I can't reach

She was pretty much Tied upside down, as Miia then spoke up.

Miia: Darling!! They tied us up for no reason! You need to help!

Miia was tied up with the tail at the top almost looking like The Cacoon of A Butterfly.

Maka: UGH! Damn them! I can't even use Soul while in here

Soul: I'm suffocating in here!

Maka and soul were tied up together with Soul in his Scythe form but the silk was so tight she couldn't even use her hands.

Medusa: I swear I'll Kill my Sister and that Spider!

She was also tied up but only with her Legs, Backs, and Arms Binding so she couldn't use her limbs or her Vectors.

Y/n: Wait... Sister? Spider? COFFEE!? Oh God, this Can't be Good!

Just then you felt two Pairs of arms wrap around your Body, as Two Pairs of Breasts were pressing on the side of your head making you Flinch.

It was Rachnera and Arachne and they were both drunk as Hell. Rachnera was Wearing nothing more than A Bra she made out of her own Silk, and Arachne was in nothing more than a Bra and Panties.

Arachne/Rachnera: Hey, Hic! Handsome...

Y/n: Hey Girls Mind letting me go?

Instead of them responding They Pinned your Feet to the floor!

Y/n: (Pales) Oh No...

Both Spider women were giving You Big heart eyes, as you Paled even further!

Y/n: OH NO!

You then Jumped out of your Bunnyslippers and made A Run for it, as both women chased you trying to fire Spider silk at you!

Y/n: I'M SORRY BUNNY SLIPPERS! I'M COMING BACK FOR! I PROMISE! NOW I GOTTA RUN FOR MY LIFE!

Cerea: Well Looks like we're up here for A While. Does anyone want to Play A Game?

Maka: How about 21 Questions?

Girls: Sure

Maka: Now how many of you Had Sex with Y/n?

Miia and Cerea both raised their hands and they all looked at Cerea who was Blushing bright pink.

Cerea: He was holding my hand, we were in the shower, and he Slipped on my Back...

And all of the ladies then Blushed.

Soul: What is she saying? I can't hear shit!